😽26😽

Y/n pov:
It was around 7 a.m when I noticed bad moving. It looked like he had a nightmare. I softly grab his hand and I start to run circles on it. I noticed how his breath got unsteady. I almost jumped up and got a nurse. The nurse and a doctor quickly rushed into the room and gave bad a breathing mask. He startet to calm down again and he woke up. He looked fast around him it looked like he searched for something. I made my way besides his bed and grabbed his hand. He looked at me in a relieve. The doctor asked me to if he could talk with me for a moment outside Wich nodded to.

Doctor : "so.. did DraryL had any bad or traumatizing things happen to him in the last 3-4 weeks?"
Me "his mother died but since he knew she died I was on his side.. "
The doctor then just nodded and left me. I got back into the room and sat besides bad.
"How are you felling?.." "I'm doing better.. but there is something bothering me that I want to talk with  you  later.."  I then grabbed Bad's hand and I put it on my cheek and gave him a small Humm. He was really warm. "I hope we can leave the hospital soon.. I don't like it here." Bad agreed with me when I suddenly feel warm arms wrap around me. I got scared but I noticed it was a very sleepy Skeppy. I giggled a bit and bad did too. I'm so glad that Bad isn't getting jealous when I cuddle with skeppy or so. I then smile at bad and he tried to smile back bit he was very weak.
It really hit me, seeing bad at all this stuff I almost teared up when a doctor walked in.
Doctor "well. We have some great news. Bad is allowed to go home but he needs to rest very well. Also Y/n? Please make sure he isn't thinking about the past. " My smile grew big and I nodded. The nurses got all the cables and stuff of off him. I woke up sleppy and told him that bad was allowed to leave and I whispered in skeppys ear that bad is not allowed to think about the past. As bad got up we noticed he only had boxers and pants with him. I giggled a bit and then I took off the hoodie I had on. It was a hoodie from him so it would fit him. I was wearing a white shirt now but it wasn't that could outside. At least I thought. I didn't want to say anything tho. We got into skeppy's car and I got in the back. We started driving as I suddenly ask "bad? Why do you have an marriage ring?" Bad and skeppy almost froze and starred into each other. "We-Well it's an long story.."

____________________________
What do you guys think about an skephalo drama? 😳
Like bad was married to sleppy but for some reason they got a divorce? Should I do that? XD