🌷25🌷

Y/n pov :
I was watching bad and Skeppy and I realised how happy Skeppy bad made. I could never make him that happy.. whydid he choose me in the first place when he has Skeppy?! I starred down my hand and looked at bad ring's I got lost in my own thoughts. I really tried to get back to reality but I lost myself more and more in my thoughts. I suddenly feel something warm grab my hand and I kinda jumped when that happend
Bad : "are you alright? You didn't answer for whole 10 minuets". I looked up at bad and nodded. I then looked back down and saw his hand on my hand. I started to slightly smile.
"I was just thinking about stuff.." I said, didn't want to worry anybody so I just kept quiet. I then looked again at all the mashines bad was attached to and I felt a pretty bad sting in my heart. I stood up and wanted to give back bad his ring when he suddenly says "don't! You can keep it on if suits you way better than me!" I smiled a bit but I was still confused why this ring was a marriage ring but that didn't matter "I'm going away for a few minutes I will be back!" I said and looked at bad and Skeppy "Skeppy please go with her I don't want anything to happen.." "I'm not an child anymore! Also you need somebody right now so I can go alone."  Bad looked at me very worried because it was dark outside "I'm really going to be fine if anything happens I will call you" bad finally gave in and I left the hospital. Because I didn't knew where I really was I pulled up Google maps and looked for a small store that wasn't to far away. I found one that was about ten minutes away so I put in my headphones and put loud music on and started walking there. Nobody talked to me or even starred at me Wich was pretty good. It was pretty fresh outside but I arrived the store pretty quickly. I walked into the store and grabbed some sweets and some flowers. I then walked back to the hospital and into Bad's room only to see bad and Skeppy sleeping I laughed quietly and put the flowers with the sweets down. I then grabbed a chair and sat beside bad bed's and started to look at the ring again..why is this a marriage ring? Is he married? Did his wife die? Is it from his mom? .. I didn't sleep all night because I was very worried about bad.