😊28😊

Nobody's POV:
Bad and Y/n stayed in the hotel for two days. Skeppy was at his home. It got really messy he even broke things. Skeppy was just really frustrated. The second day was almost over where Y/n and bad decided to text skeppy they should meet up. Skeppy agreed to that they then met in a park nearby the hotel.

Y/n pov:
Bad was standing really close to me because it was really late and I hate more tighter clothes on. We see a taller man walking up to us when I feel bad wrapping his arms around me Ina very protective way.  But I soon realised it was skeppy and I comfortet bad that nothing bad is going to happen. Skeppy was finally with us when we talked a bit. Well to hold it short we ended up talking everything out. Well at least I thought. skeppy asked bad if they could talk for a second. Bad was unsure because he didn't want to leave me alone. I have him a comforting look. Bad then nodded and he went to talk with skeppy. I Standed there watching them and watching everything around me. I must admit I was a bit scared. But it's okay bad and skeppy were still near me. Bad and skwppy then came back after a while skeppy had a weird vibe going on. "-Y/n?.. I have this question.. w-what do you think of like a three Relationship?.. like do you accept that or do you not like it?..." I got where this was going instantly. I signed but then smiled and said to skeppy "I would love to be in a three realtionship with you and  bad. But that means that you and bad are also together in a way." Skepy and bad both nodded. "Well then. But when we fuck I'm not putting a dick inside of my mouth." Skeppy started to laugh and bad was going red. I also kinda laughed but I was getting cold and more uncomfortable.. "skeppy?.. can we go home?.. it's really cold." Skeppy then just nodded. Bevor we started walking skeppy have me his hoodie. He was wearing a shirt so I took his hoodie. We then all walked in the car me walking in the middle of them. they both had their arms around me so I would feel safe. As we got into the car bad let me sit in front but I didn't want to. So as usual I got into the back and we drove back to sekppy.