🌷23🌷

Skeppy pov:
I wake up at 6 and I had a really bad headache. I went upstairs to my bathroom to get me some headache pills and took them. I then went down again into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. He then suddenly feels arms wrapping around him. I was really shooked. As he realised it was bad I started to talk to him "b-bad I'm not Y/n!" Bad then said in a tired voice "and? Istill can cuddle you even tjo I got a girlfriend. You are my best friend Skeppy!" Skeppy then continue to make breakfast. Bad sat down after a while and he felt something on his back hurting. He looked at Skeppy "u-uh Skeppy? M-my back is hurting bad.. could you check if there is something wrong with it?" Skeppy then gave bad a quick nod and bad turned around as he pulled his shirt up a bit "a-and?" "Dude, your whole back is full with scratches! You also should look at your neck dude. It looks like sombody had a lot of fun" Skeppy then gives a grin to bad. Bad went completely red as he stands up and wents into the bathroom. He looks at his neck and he is really shooked.

Bad POV:
I started to panick. I couldn't rember a thing a did yesterday. I then went into the bedroom i was staying in. I then saw Y/n and I was happy. But then he started to search for a condom. He found one and he was really relieved after he found it. He threw it away and went into the bathroom again. He had really bad head aches. He drank a cup of water in the hope it would make anything better. He then hears a soft voice out of his bedroom "b-bad?.." I went into the bedroom to see an awake Y/n "good morning sunshine!" "I-i can't move really" I thought I couldn't be that rough but here we are. "Swetty stay in bed today okay? I will get you everything." Y/n then gave me a tired nod.