🌚29🌚

nobody's pov:
As Y/n and bad went into the apartment where skeppy lives in they were in shook. It was really messy and a lot of things were broken. Bad turned to skeppy "what happend here?" Skeppy was just quite and didn't want to talk.. well, whatever happens here we will help Skeppy clean this up!" Said Y/n to bad and skeppy.
Y/n went up to change into some clothes to clean in. Y/n was now wearing some black ripped pants and and grey T-shirt and some fluffy socks. Y/n cane down the stairs again grabbed herself a pair of rubber gloves and started picking up the trash or broken things. Skeppy was collecting the clothes and bad collected the rest and put it away. After almost 3 full hours they got done with the whole apartment. After they all were done bad and skeppy sat down on the couch and they were sitting beside's each other and Y/n just threw herself over them both so she was laying of both of them laps. "Did you guys know you are gay?" She started to chuckle a bit. Bad looked down to Y/n smiled then and pulled skeppy into a kiss.  After a while he led go and said "that was gay" Y/n looked at skeppy and couldn't stop laughed because skeppy was red like a tomato. "S-shut up!" Skeppy managed to say Y/n then smirked and said "make me~"  skeppy got even redder and bad start to giggle.

______________________________
I'm very sorry for the slow updates and the short chapters. It will get better soon but at the moment I just try my best to update.