31

Nobody's pov :
⚠️Smuth⚠️
The day started normal and pretty boring. Skeppy, bad and Y/n were eating breakfast and went on with their day. They were all together sitting on the couch. Y/N was sitting on skeppy's lap , what bad didn't know was, that skeppy had his dick in Y/N.  Bad was fully concentrated on the movie when skeppy leans in a bit forward to Y/N's ear and whispered "don't you dare to move. You are not allowed to ride me. You are also not allowed to make any sounds when I feel like rejusting or pushing myself more into you, if you break the rules it will have consequences." Y/N started to blush and o my nodded. She really tried not to move. Skeppy didn't whisperd quite enough because bad did hear every single  word skeppy said to Y/N. He did want to ignore it but he couldn't. His D started to harden in his pants. He slowly lays a hand over it, He then turns to skeppy, and is turning with the other hand skeppy's face to his. He then started to kiss skeppy and asked for an entrance with his tounge, Skeppy didn't deny it and they were deeply into the kiss. Y/N was blushing really hard because skeppy was really deep inside of her. Bad noticed it and let go from the kiss, and turned a bit to Y/N "move." Bad demanded in a very low voice. Y/N kinda got scared but did what he said, Y/N suddenly starts to move her hips a bit, skeppy let out a soft moan and bad started to tounge kiss skeppy again.  Skeppy came inside of Y/N  skeppy let out a loud moan, "stay here, I will be back. Don't you both dare to move." Bad said as he was standing up and going into the shared bedroom of Y/N and bad. He came out with an butt plug "we don't want to waste anything, Y/n~"  Y/N instantly understood what he meant. Bad gave Y/N. The plug, Y/N got off of skeppy and put the butt plug in bevor anything of his cum could go to waste. Skeppy was really panting "you think your done? Now the really fun is starting~"  bad almost growled. "On all fours." Y/N demanded to skeppy, bad looked kinda proud to Y/N. Skeppy was doing it what he was told and got onto all fours. Bad unzipped his pants and got out his dick. He shoved it into skeppy without any preparation. Skeppy started to tear up and his whole body began to shake, while bad was pounding into skeppy Y/N stood up and went into the bedroom to get the dildo only to tease bad. While bad was fucking skeppy Y/N slowly pushing in the Dildo. Both skeppy and bad were now a moaning mess.

---------------------------------------------
I need to leave it like this :( but now, updates will come more often :). Thank you all for your Big support. I love you all :)