S2, Chapter 6: Iroha's Dilemma, A Christmas Event

With the end of the student council election, things seem to be brightening up for the Service Club members. The relationships between the members seem to be healing and were now on terms with talking to each other.

Currently, Yui was talking to Yukino. Hachiman was reading his book as usual and Y/N was sitting on his phone, playing King's Knight, paying no attention to mind what was going in the room.

Yui: And it's been really dry lately, right? So Yumiko brought this little humidifier to school, and it was spitting out a ton of steam all through class! You know, those new ones powered bu...USJ? USA? That kind!

Y/N would briefly look up every now and then from his phone, noticing the small smile present on Yukino's face.

It was quite odd to him. The very first day the two girls met each other, she wasn't at all interested in talking to her, but Yui was excited. Looking at them now, it's like they were the best of friends.

Y/N didn't mind. Nor did he ever. He was just glad the people he knew had people to talk to aside from him.

He resumes back to his game, focusing back on the screen as he watches his units attack. He soon gets a message from his sister, notifying him that she would pick him up after school because she needed help getting groceries. Y/N replied with a simple "okay," and went back to his game. But he couldn't help think, the days in the Service Club hadn't changed.

Yui: Right, Hikky, L/N-san?

Y/N: ...Huh?

Hachiman: ...I'm listening. And it's USB. Why should humidifiers have to get their power from America?

Yui: Yeah, that's it! USB! Cell phones these days can be charged with that USB thing, too.

Y/N: Well, we are in the so-called modern era. Since no one's coming, can I leave now? Nee-san needs my help with grocery shopping.

Yukino: I don't see why not.

Y/N: Well then, excuse me.

Grabbing his bag, the L/N boy leaves and messages his sister come to the school.

After around thirty minutes, his sister pulls up in her Toyota 86. Y/N thought it was odd that his sister would go for a sports car, but he thought little of it. Going over to the local supermarket, they go in and look for the required items they desired.

Y/N: Nee-san...

Setsuna: Hmm?

Y/N: Saki was wondering when we're visiting them.

Setsuna: Probably Christmas since we didn't go during Thanksgiving. Why?

Y/N: She told me that Taishi has been wanting that pasta again.

Setsuna: Fufufu.~ Leave it to me!

Y/N: (small grin) Hai, hai.

Setsuna: Oh, can you run over and get some milk?

Y/N: Sure.

Parting with his sister, he goes on over to the dairy section, looking for the milk. As he browsed through, he heard a familiar voice.

???: Fancy meeting you here.

Y/N: Hmm?

Low and behold, it was the ice queen herself, carrying around a small basket with her own items that she was buying.

Y/N: Oh, Yukinoshita.

Yukino: Didn't I say to call me by my name when we were alone?

Y/N: Did you?