S3, Chapter 7: Discussions

In the school, in a classroom (obviously, Y/N, Hachiman, and Yui, including Zaimokuza, stood in front of two people. Y/N's eye twitched in annoyance, the hair color of one of the person's in front of him reminded him of a useless girl. Her poor leadership skills to be exact.

Zaimokuza: (clears throat) I shall introduce them! This is Hatano and Sagami from the Gaming Club!

The three Service Club members stood in front of the only two members of the Gaming Club, Hatano and Minami Sagami's younger brother. The two boys, both wearing glasses, look at each other. Y/N shook his head in annoyance.

Hatano: Oh crap, Kengo was telling the truth. 

(A/N): They never gave an official first name to Sagami's brother so I will be referring to him as Sagami.

Sagami: Seriously...I didn't think it could be true. 

Yui: (whispers to two) I didn't know the delusional types had friend, too...

Hachiman: (clears throat) So cutting to the chase...Y/N...

Y/N: (sigh) I would like for you two to help me with drafting plans for a dummy prom in order to insure the implementation of the other prom, while opposing it.

The two members of the Gaming Club push up their glasses in sync and look at each other. They do their best to whisper to each other discreetly, but unfortunately for them, Y/N could hear them.

Hatano: This guy's an idiot. 

Sagami: Who does something so extensive for such a trivial goal? He must have a screw loose up there. 

Y/N: (grunt) You picking a fight?

The two back off, Zaimokuza only perking up with a grin.

Zaimokuza: Precisely! That's him! That is what Y/N L/N is all about! He always has goals that make no sense!

Yui: (whisper) L/N-san, you have to ask them properly.

Y/N: (irritated sigh) Fine...look, this is a bad way to put it, but we need you as a source of free labor with unlimited use. Forget about resisting and cooperate with us.

Hatano: (pushes up glasses with Sagami) That truly was a bad way to put it.

Sagami: Even politicians know how to make things more palatable than that.

Y/N: (grits teeth) Again, are you looking for a fight?

Yui: Ah! This isn't going to work! Um, s-sorry about L/N-san! He's just kinda like this! He's just stressed!

Y/N: Yeah, I am stressed. 

Sitting down at the table that was in the middle of the room, Y/N clasped his hands together. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, opening them and looking at the two underclassmen.

Hatano: Um, I have absolutely zero interest in the prom to begin with.

Y/N: Believe me, I don't really have an interest at all. If it wants to be held, it can for all I care. It's not really an incentive, but for the next school year, I promise to start working so that there will be a prom that even you two can be satisfied with. (bows head) So please, help us out. 

The other two members of the Service Club look at the L/N teen before they too bow their heads. This shocked the Gaming Club members, causing them to look at each other. 

Sagami: (raises hand) Uh, I have a question. By "next year," you mean the year you all are graduating, right? 

Y/N: Yeah. But, technically that's not "next year" but "next school year"...

My Ice Cold Queen | Yukino Yukinoshita × M!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara