S2, Chapter 1: Kyoto, Tobe's Dilemma

Video above is one I don't own. Take a look at it if ya want. Anyway, onto the chapter.

---------

The scene opens back up towards the Cultural Festival. Hayato had pushed Hachiman against the wall and two of Minami's clique members ask him to stop as Minami herself cries.

The scene would numerously change to Yukino, Yui, Hiratsuka, Haruno, and Meguri playing a song at the festival while Y/N was standing outside the auditorium, a small smile present on his face as he listens to the ice queen's voice.

The scene then changes back to where Hayama and Hikigaya were, the handsome blonde male leaving the black haired boy.

Hayato: Why is that the only way you can handle things?

The blonde male leaves, the metal door slamming behind him as Hachiman slumps down the wall, sitting.

Hachiman: See? It's easy. I just created a world where nobody gets hurt.

Ever since that day, Hachiman Hikigaya was now known as the most hated guy in the school, all for making a girl cry. Well, Y/N didn't hate him. He's been doing what he's been doing. Not care and not give a damn, but he did note that Minami deserved it. At least, that's what he thinks.

Currently, the green-eyed boy was walking to Sobu High with his cousin. The two remained silent the way, just enjoying their company together. The L/N siblings always had a good relationship with the Kawasaki's, going as so far to calling the Saki's mother and father their own parents, due to their dislike and hatred towards their father. Not that Saki's mother and father mind that they called them their parents. They welcomed them into their family.

After the Cultural Festival ended, the temperature began to drop. A winter chill filled the air. Y/N even noted to himself that it was bitterly cold around Hachiman, considering what happened at the end, but Y/N doesn't care, rather focusing on getting through the day. After all, it was beginning to get around that time of year again. In the end, everything was the same.

Tobe: No fair leaving me out! What Hikitani-kun is that? Whattytani-kun?

Hayama's clique then begins to chuckle themselves as Class 2-F sat in their classroom, Y/N laying his head down on his desk as he tries to sleep. But, thanks to the commotion, he never can.

Yui: Yahello!

Y/N: (monotone) Osu...

Yui: Hikky's coming to the club. Are you coming too?

Y/N: Don't really have a choice since Hiratsuka-sensei is practically on the prowl.

Yui: Okay, I'll see you there!

Y/N shakes his head as he continues what he was doing, minding his own business. Then again, there were also chipper fellows in the classroom as they were excited. A field trip.

They were to pick roommates for the field trip and Y/N ended up being paired up with Saki. One, because they are family. Two, they rarely talk to other people. This is mainly because all the girls in the class, except Yumiko, Ebina, and Yui, were nervous to speak to the L/N boy. Also, the boys in that class rather not talk to Y/N.

Timeskip-End of Day, Service Club Room

Nearing the end of the school day, the four respective members of the Service Club went to the same room, sitting in silence as they did their own thing.

Hachiman and Yukino reading their books, Y/N sleeping, and Yui sitting on her phone. Yukino had taken the liberty of pouring tea for the members. With a yawn, the L/N boy awakens, rubbing his eyes as Yukinoshita pushes a cup of tea towards him. With a nod saying thanks, he drinks it, warming himself up.