Chapter 2: The Otaku Writer

It's been a week since the Service Club has helped the orange haired girl of 2-F, Yui Yuigahama. This bright and bubble girl was quite different from the protagonist.

Y/N was currently lying in his bed, asleep. His normal schedule after school was do his homework and finish it then immediately got to bed or dinner once his sister calls for him. Overall, his life was pretty laid back. He didn't really have anyone to tell him what to do, aside his sister and occasionally his brother, he didn't really have to do anything. He was his own man. His own boss. That's all that mattered to him at this point.

(A/N): Imagine their apartment as the one that Yukino has, but a lot less fancier than hers.

In the hallway of the large apartment, a black haired girl with grey eyes, height around 5'4", was walking down the hall and came across Y/N's room. This was his older sister, Setsuna, around the same age of Yukino's sister, Haruno.

 This was his older sister, Setsuna, around the same age of Yukino's sister, Haruno

(A/N): Touko Nanami from Bloom Into You.

She started to knock on the door and proceeds to call Y/N's name.

Setsuna: Y/N! It's time to get up! Come on! You've got school!

Y/N: (behind door) Alright, alright. I hear ya.

Seeing as how her brother is awake, she left the door and went back to the kitchen, prepping to do her work again.

She heard footsteps walk in and she looks to another boy, around 5'9", with black hair and grey eyes, but darker. This was Itsuki, Y/N's older brother and the oldest of the three siblings.

 This was Itsuki, Y/N's older brother and the oldest of the three siblings

(A/N): Izuki Shun from Kuroko's Basketball.

Setsuna: Morning.

Itsuki: Morning. Is Y/N up?

Setsuna: Woke up a few seconds ago? Why do you ask?

Itsuki: Is he? You know...

Setsuna: ...I'd say he's doing a lot better than he was in middle school, but he's a long way from who he originally was. It doesn't help that dad doesn't care.

Itsuki: He doesn't care about any of us.

Setsuna: When did he ever?

Itsuki: Never did. (looks at clock) Got to be leaving soon.