Chapter 1: The Service Club

Sobu High School. Filled with your run of the mill teenagers. Rich kids, delinquents, loners, the cheerful students, all of the above.

Back to the loner category, there's two students that fit these categories. Hachiman Hikigaya and Y/N L/N. But, we're here to focus on Y/N L/N. You're typical rich kid. He has money, obviously, the looks, and some sort of professional atmosphere to him. Then again, his father and mother are well known. His father would handle political affairs and what not, but this was something that Y/N couldn't care about.

His father was rarely home so the only ones he would talk to were the various butlers and maids that were in his home as well as his mother when she wasn't at work and his siblings. His mother was a famous model actually. Sarashiki L/N was her name. Apart from being a model, she was an actress at time or does some voice work for anime and other rolls, but most people know her for her model work. His brother, Itsuki decided not to follow the path his father had made and decided to become an engineer, with a job somewhere in Chiba. His sister, Setsuna. was in college right now, studying to be a writer of sorts. Whether it be plays, books, whatever. As long as she got to write.

Y/N was a lively kid back then. His family was good friends with the Yukinoshita's and the Hayama's. He met the kids of the families in his youth. He saw Haruno Yukinoshita as another older sister. Itsuki was never around most of the time and the only time he was ever home was during certain events and holidays. Setsuna was there, but she never really got to spend time with her little brother. Hayato Hayama was someone he considered his best friend at the time. And then there was the ice cold beauty, Yukino Yukinoshita. Sure, Y/N could consider her a friend, but they only talked to each other when they had the chance which were usually at times when their families would come together for dinners.

Anyway, Y/N was a lively kid back then, but that all changed when his mother was mugged on their way back home from a vacation trip. The poor child was left alone that night as he watched his mother be gunned down and taking her pearl necklace. Hours later, the police came by and questioned Y/N and made sure he was alright. But Y/N never responded. Never said a word. On the inside, he was hurting so much. His mother brought light to him and he had the motivation to essentially "do things in life." His father never cared about him and only focused on his work. He never even bothered to come to the funeral of his wife using his work as an excuse. Y/N's brother had rushed down from his high school and rushed to his brother's side. His older sister, in middle school, found him and was a "broken" individual, you could say. At their mother's funeral, he clung to his sister's side, which the older sister does her best to console her younger brother. His older brother held the umbrella as it rained and put a hand on his shoulder.

(A/N): The older sister, Setsuna, is about the same age of Haruno in present day. Your older brother in the story is about early or mid-twenties.

From then on, Y/N would live with his siblings in a nice apartment complex. The three essentially only looked out for themselves since their father never cared for them. What would happen when a certain ice queen sees him after so long?

Present Day, Sobu High School