Marriage Pt.1

A/n: I'm going to skip the whole rating game because I physically can't deal with writing that whole thing plus I'm lazy. I could write a chapter about it if you really want. I may have forgotten this was a story too

As soon as I got home with Jade and Liam the house hasn't been quiet since. Liam is doing good though, he doesn't live in the house with me and the girls but he does come to play with Lily. Lily is always happy when Liam comes over they usually play dress up and Liam's reactions are hilarious.

Sometimes she even calls Liam "Uncle Lee" which makes me laugh all the time. Anyway, it was a normal Monday, and I just finished school only to be greeted by Jade and Emily arguing.

"Oh please like that's going to happen, princess" Jade taunted "I'll prove you wrong then when he comes out here" Emily retaliated.

My mind was racing obviously they were talking about me and I told myself to hide quickly. 

As soon as I found a nice spot they both spotted me.

"Y/n!!!"

"Damn" I sighed "What is it"

"Who do you like more" they both got in my face. I slowly backed up and my mind was racing with questions about what they were talking about and what was the wrong answer. "S-sorry I didn't hear that".

"WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE"

I was conflicted with emotions and started to sweat a little "Both of you" I say while snickering. 

They both blinked at me; Emily looked away with a huge blush on her face while Jade looked at me with heart in her eyes and drooling a bit (creepy) while also having different reactions.

"I-idiot" Emily said looking away while still having a huge blush on her face. "Oh really~," Jade said while getting closer to my face "Ummmmm". Just in time, Liam walked into the front door and saw a blushing Emily and a hot and bothered Jade.

"Am I interrupting something master?" he said while slowly leaving. Ever since the fight between me and Liam and him calling me master I got pretty used to him calling me that. He always asked me if he could help do things for me but I politely decline his offers.

"N-no Liam a-are you here for-" as soon as I was going to finish my sentence Lily ran through the room and jumped on Liam "UNCLE LEE" she screamed and giggled "I guess she knew you were here" I smiled and chuckled at the name 'Uncle Lee' "Hey daddy can me and Liam go to the park," Lily asked with pleading eyes.

"I guess you can but be back before it turns dark ok Liam," I said looking at Liam seriously "Yes of course master".

"Yay" Lily screamed "Let's go Uncle Lee" she giggled as she left the house with Liam. I'm glad she's happy with Liam who knew he was such a kid person he seemed so mysterious and always serious sometimes.

"Y/n~" I tensed up and slowly turned around to be met with a madly blushing Jade "We're alone now~" I looked towards Emily who was still blushing "B-but Emily is still here we're not alone," I said looking back at Jade.

"I-if it's with y-you I d-don't mind" I heard Emily say while rubbing her legs together shyly.

...

WHAT IS HAPPENING I mentally screamed to myself.

"S-shouldn't we go out on a date first?" I said slowly backing up 

"Nope~" 

Then out of pure luck, happiness, and a bit of annoyance, a summoning circle appeared between me and Jade and I silently thanked them for saving me and my virginity.

Who came out was unknown to me. He was facing towards Jade's direction so he didn't know I was there. "Hello, Ms is Y/n here?" He said obviously talking to Jade "That's MRS. L/N to you who are you anyway?".

"Please excuse me 'Mrs. L/n' I am Rias's brother" he then proceeded to bow.

"What does that kool-aid haired girl want now," I say with boredom in my voice.

He turned to face me and apologized for not sensing me earlier "Uh-huh answer the damned question kool-aid man". He apologized again and got straight to the point, he told me the details of how the rating game went up to Rias's marriage to Riser. "Tch ok what does that have to do with me" I got slightly annoyed "I told her not to fight Riser she was just too stubborn to listen"

"My point is I'm inviting you to the party what do you say" we stood there for a few seconds and I looked away with my eyes closed "Not interested" he looked kinda taken back "You'll get to see the pain on Rias's face when she gets married".

"Though that does sound interesting I don't like you supernaturals especially you devils so hard pass" it was silent for a bit until he spoke, "Fine I guess I won't be able to change your mind then".

He turned towards Jade.

"Good day 'Mrs. L/n" and then disappeared through the summoning circle.

I turned back to Jade and her blush returned to her face.

"Now where we~"

"...mother fucker" I mumbled.

"FINE I'LL GO DAMN," I said crossing my arms angrily 

"Good choice Mr. L/n" I heard Rias's brother's voice outside the front door. I opened it to let him in "You knew the whole time didn't you" then he played dumb "I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. L/n"

"Your whole bloodline makes me annoyed" he laughed at my comment and asked if I was ready to go "Yea I guess".

I asked how we're going to get there and he proceeded to touch my forehead, Images flashed in front of me of a wedding room. "How'd you know I could use that power" he smiled at me "Call it a hunch".

I sighed and turned myself into a plant thinking of the location Rias's brother gave me.

"Hmph supernatural"

A/n: Ok listen don't scream at me blame the lazy me and almost forgetting that Wattpad was a thing. I promise you I'll kick the lazy me's ass and finish this story tomorrow SPAM ME IF YOU HAVE TO I swear I will finish this story tomorrow.

Seedling 77%