Emergency!!

Everyone excluding Riser's peerage was still in the ORC. Y/n recieved massave damage to his arm due to one of Riser's Rooks. Right now he was being healed by Asia while Rias and Grafyia were talking about the time of the rating game.

"10 days" you heard Grayfia say, you assumed that she was  talking to Rias.

"Due to your inexpeirence and youth and lord Riser's prowess I decided that applying a handicap is appropriate". Grayfia procalaimed
"Extra time to train would be good for all of us thanks for the offer" replied Rias.

"Gremory" Y/n said while holding in a grunt. Everyone looked toward Y/n "You're-ack-not going to win" the room went silent.

"You're wrong Y/n" Issei spoke up "We're going to win no matter what because i'll be damned if Rias has to marry that KFC bucket". "Issei" Rias murmured "We'll win failure is not an option!" Issei glared at me and I glared back.

I stopped glaring at him and sighed heavily "You and Rias are very stubborn" I got up, looked at Asia and thanked her. I turned back to Issei "Do whatever you want I don't care" I waved my hand at them.

"T-thank you Y/n" Asia said bowing "Why are you thanking I didn't do anything" "W-well you saved Issei from one of Riser's pieces" I got a tick mark on my forhead. "I only did that because this idiot doesn't know how to sense an attack" "Hey!" I sighed "Plus you would waist your healing magic on him".

"HEY!" I ignored Issei "So in conclusion Issei is useless".

"I COULD BEAT YOUR ASS ANY DAY" I turned towards Issei."I could do it with one hand behind my back! admit it you're weak!". "THATS ENOUGH YOU TWO!!" Rias screamed "This bickering isn't solving anything Issei and you know it" Issei looked down dissapointed, "Sorry Rias" Rias turned towards me "You say Issei is weak but that arm proves otherwise" I glared at Rias and grabbed my semi broken arm.

"How about a trade off" I said "If you guys win the rating game i'll join your peerage". Everyone gasped "However if you shall lose this proves that Issei is weak" I grinned "How about it" Rias seemed to be deep in thought. "Deal" Rias said grinning "R-Rias" Issei stamered "I hope your prepared to join our peerage Y/n" I looked at Rias "I won't be joining your peerage Rias because you won't win".

"I'll even show up at the stands of the rating game to watch you lose, 10 days? was it". "I won't be late" my phone then started to ring and I picked it up.

"Hello...What?"

"What do you mean he was taken"

"Do you know who took him?"

"Jervis?"

"I'm at the school"

"Alright"

I hung up my phone "Bruce" I said while biting the nail on my thumb. "Who's Bruce" Asia asked "Don't worry about that shouldn't you people go train or something". "Yeah how are we Going to train Issei Rias" Akeno asked "First we have to-". Rias was cut off by an engine roaring "He drove here fast" I said.

"Who did" Kiba asked

I walked out of the building with the ORC behind me and saw the batwing hovering in the air. I waved my hand in the air to get the drivers attention allowing them to let down the rope. I turned back to the ORC "It seems like my ride is here" everyones mouth was agape "Are you rich or something!" Issei yelled.

"No nothing like that but before I leave i'll leave you with this" I closed my eyes and opned them up seriously staring directly at Issei. "You may be useless Issei but you can grow stronger" I started to look at everyone "I still believe you guys will lose but you can get stronger from your loss espicially you Issei".

"I expect growth when I get back" I turned around facing the rope "Don't think I said this because we're friends I still hate you people, well only Issei and Rias". "Make sure not to make a fool of yourself when you lose" I grabbed the rope "Farewell losers" and the rope started to accend.

"You really have no faith in those devils do you"

I turned around and saw Dick sitting in one of the seats.

"Dick"

I turned towards the cockpit and saw Alfred.

"I would advise sitting in your seat were getting to Gotham at full speed" Alfred said turning the engine to maximum.

I sat down in one of the unocuppied seats and buckled up.

"Care to fill me in Dick"

Dick told me that Jervis Tetch AKA The Mad Hatter broke out of Arkham and hypnotized some of the guards into killing some of the inmates. Bruce went to go put Mad Hatter back into the Arkham but he hasn't came back yet and it doesn't take that much time to get Jervis.

They needed me to do it because Dick still has to do things in Bludhaven and Robin and Batgirl were still on their honeymoon.

"If Bruce was gone for so long then Hatter must have been working with someone else" I concluded. "There's no way Hatter bested THE Batman" "Thats what I said Y/n but you never know" I sighed.

"We're going to drop you at the last location of Bruce" he took out some gadget "Here" I took it "What is this?" I said while inspecting it. "Its a device that allows you to scan the area around you" I looked up at him "So its like Bruce's detective vision?" "Exactly" I gave him a solemn look.

"I was thinking you'd say that" he rubbed the back of his neck "You know I hate playing detective Dick" "I know I know but what choice do we have" I glared at him. "You're telling me THE Batman doesn't have a tracker" "Uhhh" I let my head fall down "You're killing me Dick" "Sorry".

I sighed "When are we supposed to be there" he pointed outside the window and I saw the city of Gotham. I looked back at Dick, he nodded and I sighed looking back out the window.

We soon arrived at our destination which was by a hat shop I got off my seat and stretched which was a bad idea since my arm was still a bit broken. "You ok Y/n?" I held my arm "Y-yea" Alfred let down the rope I grabbed it but before I started to descend Alfred spoke.

"Please bring master Bruce Home Y/n" I looked at Alfred and gave him a reasuring smile and a thumbs up "Don't you worry Alfred". "Take this also Y/n" Grayson gave me what looked like an earpiece "When you find Bruce just contact Alfred I'll be in Bludhaven" you nodded.

"Good luck Y/n"

You slide down the rope and next to the hat shop.

"Don't worry Bruce I'm coming"

A/n: Umm, Hello!

Plantzilla: 96%