Marriage Finale

After a few minutes, I finally reached the doors where the wedding would take place. "I can hear a lot of people inside, most likely devils" I sighed loudly "Just great, not only do I have to attend this wedding" I started walking towards the door "I get to see more devils".

I opened the door to the wedding hall and all eyes were on me.

I looked around the room and there were a lot of devils I heard some of them talk about me. "Who is this" a woman whispered to another woman "I can't feel any devil energy coming from him," a man said out loud.

"Is he a weak demon perhaps"

"There's always gossip at weddings," I said while scratching the back of my head I walked towards one of the devils who were serving drinks and took one. "Hmph supernatural" and took a little sip of the drink I had.

I looked around and everyone was still looking at me "Stop staring you sinners it's rude". then everyone just got back to chatting while I continued to stand there questioning what I just drank.

I still felt eyes on me and looked around once more to see Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko looking at me. "Y/n?" Kiba asked "Oh good to see some familiar faces" I started walking over to them "How'd you get here," Akeno asked.

"I was invited by Rias's brother sadly" I took another sip "Sirzechs?" a familiar voice said to me I turned my head to see Sona.

"Sona's here too" I asked "I don't know the guy just came to my house and invited me" I finished my drink and put it on a tray of a devil walking by. "I looked back at Rias's peerage". "So I guess you guys lost huh" I chuckled "I was kinda rooting for you guys so I didn't have to come to this wedding".

Akeno proceeded to smile at me and apologized "But this is far from over" I looked at her quizzically and Kiba started to speak. "We'll surely have another shot at them but we'll be ready this time".  

Then Koneko was the last to speak "Yea screw those D bags" and she took a sip of her drink again". I chuckled and started to pet Koneko's head making her blush "You guys are one weird devil group".

"Heh heh Koneko is blushing so much is it because you have a crush on-" as soon as Akeno was going to finish that sentence a flame burst out in the corner of the room and out of that fire came Riser in a white tuxedo but with his chest showing and some sort of belt on.

"Greetings renowned devils of the underworld" he spoke.

"On behalf of the house of phoenix Riser would like to thank each and every one of you for coming today".

"This is a historic moment for the world of devils, and I want our dear guests to be the first to know".

"Two great dynasties are about to become one, Lord Riser of the distinguished house of phoenix shall wed Lady Rias of the illustrious house of Gremory" 

"Now I present to you my bride, Lady Rias Gremory"

A certain redhead appeared out of a summoning circle and as soon as she did the doors were swung open and a guard's body was thrown.

The person to throw sed body was Issei Hyudo "Interesting" I said 

"ISSEI" Rias yelled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BOY" Riser yelled as well

"I'M ISSEI HYUDO AND I'M GOING TO BRING RIAS BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS, NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM HER THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE" Issei yelled too, making Rias blush a little from that statement

"Why is everyone yelling" I mumbled

I saw Riser getting angry and ordered some guards to get Issei.