Epilogue

Somewhere in Gotham City

In Gotham City, there's an abandoned building just west of the plaza. Inside there appears to be someone running down the hall in a panicked like state. Behind these pair of footsteps, there was another and it was slowly gaining speed on the panicked ones.

Eventually, they caught up to them and pounced on top of the person. The person who pounced was no other than the bat himself. 

The caped crusader landed on a person with clown makeup and a tuxedo. "I'll give you one more chance" Batman reeled his fist back and was about to punch the goon "Where is HARLEY" as the fist was mere inches away from punching the clowned faced goon lights started turning on lighting up the building.

It appears there was some kind of wedding going on. "Right here," a cheery and high pitched voice said, and from a pedestal where there were no lights came a Harleen Quinzel acrobatic her way down.

"Harley" Batman said getting off the goon and starting to walk towards Harley.

"Nuh-uh B-man take one more step and the Bribe gets it"

Suddenly the lights under the arch where the groom and bride were lit up and there stood both groom and bride with bomb vests around them.

The dark knight scowled at Harley.

"wahahahHAHAHAHAHAH"

An insane jester laugh came from the podium where Harleen was 

"Joker?" Batman looked stunned but quickly got his scowl back

"Good guess but no even better"

The lights turned on at the podium and what stood before them was none other than him...

(Not mine but whoever did do this is amazing)

Jokers Son...

"Hello, Batman~" the Joker's son song. He started to do a little dance off the podium and stood next to the groom with an explosive remote in his hand.

"Mayhem" Batman practically growled the name and Jokers' son aka Mayhem did a little bow and let out a little chuckle

"In the flesh" He pulled out a gun and pointed it at batman "It's rude to interrupt weddings batman now take a seat". He looked around the room "Woops there's seems to be no open seats" he hummed while rubbing the gun on his chin and looking around the room "Ah".

He pointed the gun at a random goon and shot the bullet straight in his heart "Looks like a seat just opened up hahaha" he started to laugh hysterically. "Now Sit" Batman looked at Mayhem meanly and sat in the open seat, stepping over the body.

As soon as batman sat down shackles for his legs and hands came out of the chair he was sitting in.

"Good now just stay there or the next bullets going through their heads".

He pointed the gun at the bride and groom.

Bruce didn't move and just sat there and the shackles started to squeeze around the wrists and legs. "Mother would you mind" he pointed the gun at batman again and Harley nodded. She walked up to batman and hit him with her bat, so hard that he got knocked out.

"Wonderful now the fun is beginning" he pulled out a detonation device and pressed the button. bombs hidden around the area started counting down. "Mother" Harley giggled. "You got it puddin".

She pressed her detonation device and the timed bombs on the groom and bride started counting down too "Oh god no" the woman screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" then shackles, where the goons were sitting, came out and attached to the goons.

"U-uh b-boss" one of the goons spoke. Mayhem turned towards the goon that spoke "Hm? did someone say something" the goon started to panic. "W-we're kinda s-stuck" Mayhem ignored him.

"No? ok" he turned back towards batman while the shackles were also squeezing the goons wrist and legs.

Mayhem walked up to the still knocked out batman and shook him awake. "Wakey~ Wakey~".

Batman woke up and observed the area and saw what was happening. "Good you're awake to see the finale". Mayhem pulled out the gun and pointed at Batman's head "Say hey to my father bats" but before he pulled the trigger he had a sudden question.

"Who are you anyway" he had a great idea and started to take off Batman's mask unbeknownst to anyone Batman was typing something onto his arm.

His mask was fully off of his face and under it was the face of Bruce Wayne. "Bruce...Wayne?" Everyone was shocked at the new discovery and there were mutters and silent gasps.

"I-I can't believe...that I'm going to kill Bruce Wayne" he started to laugh until it became uncontrollable. He kept going until he stopped suddenly and looked Bruce in the face without smiling.

The last words bruce heard was "Goodbye" until a shot rang out around the empty building.

Bruce Wayne AKA Batman was dead...

Mayhem stood up and sighed after struggling to put the gun back into his pocket. He looked around the room and put on a wide smile.

"What is there something on my foot" he stomped Bruce's head and blood got on it.

Everyone paled besides Mayhem and Harley. "C'mon mother I don't feel like blowing up like the rest of these clowns" he let out a chuckle and started to walk to the exit of the building.

Just in time when Harley and Mayhem were a couple of yards away from the building, it exploded. "ahahHAHAHAHAHA" Mayhem started to laugh uncontrollably and soon Harley joined after.

If you blinked you could miss this however, Mayhem stopped laughing and quickly pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed Harley in the abdomen. 

Harley didn't know what was happening and started to cough out her blood. "W-what".

Mayhem shushed her "It's ok mother take a rest you deserve it" he slowly laid Harley on the ground. "W-why"

Mayhem let out a little chuckle "Your generation is over it's time for us new blood to rise". Harley's eyes started to glaze over "Mr.J...I'm com...ing" and just like that

Harley Quinn was dead...

"heh heh hahahAHAHAHAHAHA" Mayhem laughed into the night sky as the first raindrop hit right on his nose he stopped laughing.

"Good news Gotham there shall be a new clown prince of crime".

"This time I'll make you laugh Y/n..."

Mayhem then started walking towards the city.

"Mark My words"