Let's get settled shall we

"Are you serious!". After that weird tiger lady left Nightwing told me that I had to take care of Two-Face's daughter AKA Emily. "Very" Nightwing said.

He then proceeded to type somethings on his wrist while I was having a literal freakout on top of the bank. I was also bombarding Nightwing with multiple questions "Why me?, Does Harvey know about his daughter?, Where is she going to sleep?, How am I going to get home that fast?".

"Here's how" Nightwing finished typing on his wrist and the sound of an engine came closer to our destination. I looked up and sure enough it was the Batwing "Don't worry about the living arrangements we're planning on upgrading your house to fit everyone and we'll answer your other questions later right now you need to get home to go to school for tomorrow".

I grabbed the rope suspending from the Batwing and it started to raise up into it. Before I could reach the top Nightwing shouted me a 'good luck' I don't know if he was talking about Emily or the devils either way I was going to need the at good luck.

I got inside the Batwing to see my Mother, Emily, Emily being tied up with her mask on and her mouth covered with duct tape, and Lily sitting on the seats. Alfred was driving the Batwing and looked back at me "I advise you to buckle up sir this is going to be a very bumpy ride" I took his word for it and sat next to the tied up Emily and buckled up.

After buckling up Alfred turned back around and started the Engine up. I looked at Emily and she looked at me only to look away with a sorta pouty face? "Fine I guess you don't want me to take off the tape and ropes I said while turning away from her."

She turned towards me again and started to scream at me but it was muffled "I thought so" I scooted over to her seat and started to undo the ropes. "Is this your new girlfriend Y/n?" you looked at your mother with a red face "G-girlfriend, no, no, no she is just a friend" you looked at Emily and she had the same redness as you "Besides we just met like 3 hours ago" Ivy then smiled. "I'm just teasing" she said.

You continued doing the ropes and got it off of her then you grabbed the edge of the tape and ripped it off of her face. "OW you could've done that more gentle like!" "I'm sorry next time I'll make sure to do it harder !". You glared at Emily and she glared back "So why is your 'girlfriend' on this ride back" you looked at your mother then Emily asked the same question.

You glared at your mother because of the 'girlfriend' part but nonetheless answered her question. "Nightwing told me there was a bank robbery at the China town bank and I didn't know it was a test, which I failed, and since the GCPD didn't have room for our new friend I was in charge to keep her in check" I said that in one breath and started to inhale for oxygen to enter. 

Mom and Emily looked shocked but snapped out of it when Lily shouted "Yay new friend!".

Mom then looked at me and asked me which room she was going to sleep in. That was a pretty good question, Nightwing did say he was going to upgrade the house but I never figured out where she was going to sleep for now. 

"She can sleep with me" everyone looked at Lily "I mean the bed I slept in fit me and Daddy during the thunderstorm  and since she is smaller than him I figured it could work". 

"Lily that's...a pretty good idea" I wonder how she came up with that pretty good analogy "I mean only if Emily agrees then it's alright with me". 

Everyone looked at Emily for an answer "I-I guess that's alright, beats better than sleeping on the floor I guess". After that it was settled, Emily sleeps with Lily for now great now we just need to figure out what she does while I'm out for school.  Alfred then spoke up "Ms. Dent, I truly apologize for not mentioning this before but you will also attend the same school as Y/n" ask and you shall receive I mentally and physically slapped my head.

"Are you kidding me!" Emily screamed "Not only am I living with him I have to go to school with im as well!?". Alfred responded "I don't make the rules I'm just a plain butler" then he turned around. "Whatever" I said and looked out the window waiting for our arrival halfway through the trip Lily, Emily and even mom fell asleep and I was the only one awake. Probably because I was interested in the things I saw outside of the window.

While still looking out the window I felt something hitting my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Emily slumped onto my shoulder softly snoring. On one hand I wanted to leave her alone, on the other hand I wanted to gently push her off my shoulder because SHE WAS DROOLING ON MY SHOULDER. I went with the latter and tried not to wake her off while trying to push her off my shoulder but I failed miserably and she fell on my lap were her face was facing up thankfully.

For the rest of the ride It remained like that every time the vehicle moved I held Emily still trying to let her not drop on the floor or she will be mad at me.

We finally arrived near my house and Alfred turned the Batwing engine low while landing, careful not to wake the neighbors and finally we went invisible when landing. I gently got up while holding Emily bridal style making sure not to wake her up then I turned to Lily's sleeping form and whispered her name till she got up. I told her to get on my back and she did very groggily but she went back to sleep once she was on.

I turned towards Alfred and gave him a nod for taking us home and whispered to him to tell mother I said I'll see you later. He nodded and I walked towards my house and somehow got the keys out of pockets and unlocked the door. I went up the stairs and laid both the girls down onto Lily's bed technically both their beds now, I kissed Lily on her forehead  and left the room not before looking

I was too tired to take a shower and to take off my clothes so I just went into my room took my shoes off and flopped onto my bed almost falling asleep instantly. 

I hope I'll rest enough for school tomorrow. 

A/n: updating more tomorrow hopefully

Plantzilla 25%