Fight or Flight

A/n: I'm not good with writing fight scenes so bare with me

"So what will it be Batman" Azrael pointed towards me "Son" he pointed at the mysterious figure "Against son".

I looked at the stranger and he seemed to be glaring daggers directly at me "What's the catch, Jean" Bruce spoke in a gruff voice. "No catch Batman, I just want to test the abilities of our children" Batman looked towards Azrael. "Hmph" I looked towards Bruce "Glad we could come to an agreement".

I whispered into Batman's ear "Are you insane?! I can't fight him" he turned towards me. "You'll be fine Y/n" I looked towards the stranger "If I die I'm going to kill you" Bruce nodded his head.

"We're ready Azrael" Azrael nodded and his son started to walk towards the middle and so did I. "Good luck" I said to the stranger "I don't need it" he got in a fighting stance and I followed his example.

"Begin!!" I heard Azrael yell, then the stranger started running towards me but I was ready. I put up a wood shield but he slid in between my legs kicking me in the back sending me to the other side of the building.

"Yep going to feel that in the morning," I said while getting up when I looked I saw him running at me again so I rolled out of the way. I whispered to myself "I can't do jack without my vines cmon think" I turned my arms into wood and ran towards the stranger.

He ducked under my punch and punched me in my stomach.

I dropped to the floor cradling my stomach. "Weak" I heard the man say. That made me angry and I successfully swept his legs causing him to fall. Which gave me an opening.

I stood up as quickly as I could, turned my foot into the wood, and kicked him in his face possibly breaking his nose.

He turned onto his stomach which was bad on his part I turned both my arms into wood again and turned him over. I grabbed him by his collar and punched his stomach hard causing him to spit out his saliva.

I dropped him on the ground and backed up. He sat there cradling his stomach. "looks like it's over" Azrael spoke "Not yet" Batman responded.

I turned my arms back to normal and the stranger got up. "You survived so far" he pulls out the sword hilt from his sheat. I looked at him quizzically "But can you survive this" fire started to sprout from his hilt.

"NO LIAM" Azrael shouted but he didn't listen I looked towards the stranger and whispered "Liam?" he ran towards me with the flaming sword ready to swing.

He reached me and swung his sword making me duck. I quickly went back up and held his arms that were holding the sword. I was struggling to hold the sword and the heat got more intense the closer the sword got to my face.

I heard something hit the ground next to me I looked down and saw a seed packet I looked towards Batman to see him nodding his head. I looked back at Liam and glared at him.

I don't know what I was doing but I felt my energy start to drain bringing the sword ever so closer to my face. The seed packet started to shake violently and vines started to come out.

The vines started wrapping around Liam's ankles and wrists and finally, all my energy was gone making me drop to the floor I could barely stand up.

I looked up to see a huge venus fly trap restraining Liam's arms and legs then it roared at Liam. It started to bring Liam closer to its mouth"G-give up Liam" I said while trying to breathe. He started to struggle against the restraints but soon enough he stopped struggling.

The venus fly trap however continued to bring Liam closer to its mouth "N-no" I started walking towards the fly trap almost tripping. I reached the stem of the fly trap and started patting it "T-that's enough b-big guy you can put him d-down" It closed its mouth and started to put Liam down.