The next day

The next day Y/N woke to an all too familiar ringing in his ears. He woke up immediately and glared at the alarm clock so intently that it would've been nothing but ash when he was done staring.

After shutting off the dreaded alarm he realized that it was Monday which means he has to go to school with the lesser people. He groaned in annoyance to this and got himself ready for the day doing his usual routine of taking a shower, putting on clothes and eating breakfast (He didn't have to water his plants because he moved them all to the greenhouse and he installed sprinkler systems, don't ask just read) then he walked to school after saying goodbye to Lilly.

When Y/N got to school he was instantly met with a red tomato in his face looking pretty peeved

Rias: Y/N Lillian I demand to speak with you in private

As soon as Rias was finished yelling at Y/N she discovered that Y/N wasn't in front of her, in fact, he ignored her ENTIRELY and went around to head into school and all he could hear was her constant rambling of him coming back to her.

The first class of Y/N's ended and it was time for his next class but unluckily for him, that was the class with the one and only ISSEI HYOUDOU.

Class started as normally the teacher explaining what they were doing in class and jumping right into it. O did I forget to mention you sit right next to Issei sorry about that.

Class starts and you can't help but feel someone staring at you while you listen to the lesson but and you can't help but feel like it's Issei but you decide to ignore it like the tomato princess this morning.

Suddenly a paper ball lands on your desk you look at Issei and it turns out he was the one glaring at you. You look at the paper, then forward, then standing up to raise your hand.

Professor irrelevant: Yes mister Lillian 

You show him the paper.

 Professor irrelevant: Very well

Y/N goes to the front of the entire class to read the note Issei gave him

Y/N: *cough* Dear Y/N meet me at the ORC club so I can teach you a lesson about YEE- I mean throwing me out of a building and disrespecting the president like that. signed Issei Hyoudou 

Everyone looked at Issei

 Professor irrelevant: Issei! detention NOW!

Issei stood up and slowly walked out of the classroom locking eyes with me. I locked eyes aswell and smiled this only fueled his rage.

After the 3rd period, it was time for lunch I had my usual golden apple. I went to my usual spot the roof near the fans.

After finishing my golden apple I just sat near the silent fans listening to the wind and the birds when I suddenly felt a poke on my cheek I opened one eye to spot a petite white-haired girl looking at me.

I sighed and scooted over so she could sit next to me it was silent once again and the wind and the birds seemed to continue the almost rhythmic pattern they were creating.

Than the peacefulness stopped for a moment when Koneko poked your cheek once more you sighed heavily this time and opened one of your eyes again and looked at her direction she seemed to be giving you half of her chocolate bar.

Y/N: If this is to convince me to join your 'peerage' then you can keep it 

Koneko: No this is to just to be friendly

You looked at her suspiciously and took the chocolate from her hand. When you were about to bite it you asked the important question 

Y/N: You didn't put any sedatives or poison in here did you 

Koneko shook her head. You decided to trust her and ate the chocolate.

After finishing up the delectable candy bar you chuckled 

Y/N: Funny you remind me of a cat

Right after saying that the school bell rang signaling the end of the lunch period. You thanked Koneko for the meal and walked to your next period leaving Koneko in a hypnotized like state. 

In your next period, you were forced to work with someone in the class you made sure you counted and it seemed there was an odd number of people in your class so you would be alone. Everyone got into their groups, most people asked you could you be in their group but you politely declined.

Soon after everyone got into groups and you were left alone. Sorry, but you may have miscalculated by one. It turns out there was one more person left out. and of course, it had to be one of the ORC members, Akeno.

Akeno and you were forced together by Mrs. Irelevant so you were forced to work together and to say the least, it didn't end that bad at all you guys just focused on your work and she didn't even ask about what happened last night nor was the subject brought up.

Class finished and everyone was gone except you and Akeno. Akeno walked up to you, you obviously expected a thank you from her but instead, you got a slap on your left cheek.

Akeno: That's for throwing us out of the shed last night 

Akeno then suddenly stormed off.

Mrs. Irelevant: Damn son you just slapped the skin off you!!!

Y/N glared at the teacher and stormed off aswell.

When the last period rolled up you had no problems because no one was in there. Sadly though you were going to be home late because you had to finish some work, that was bad because  Lilly is going to worry her pedals off.

A/N: I apologize

 After finishing the work you left the school building to be met by the ORC forming some sort of wall in front of the gate. This confused you as to why they were doing this 

Rias: Y/N I demand you to join our club 

Y/N: I'm concerned, what are you exactly doing

Rias: That doesn't matter what does matter is that you are joining my peerage whether you like it or not

You thought to yourself how you were going to get out of here you were thinking too hard about how you were going to get around them and get you didn't realize you closed your eyes than when you finally thought of a plan you opened your eyes to see you were at home again.

Y/N: strange this happened yesterday then it hit you like a truck maybe you could fast travel like in those games when you discover a location 

You thought really hard on going to your 'greenhouse' and you appeared.

Y/N: Whoa so cool I wonder how o got these powers

Little to Y/N's imagination there was someone watching him go in his house 

???: How very peculiar

A/N: You're welcome. I'm tired. Goodnight