Time,Place,Death

A/n: Hi guys I've haven't in a long while, I was sick so I decided to come back and update this story I will now be updating on weekends and holidays I hope you enjoy.

Issie pov

It was a Sunday morning and I just woke up, my vision was a little bit blurry but it quickly faded, I got up to get ready for my date with Yuma it was at 8:46 at the mall. I was going to enjoy every moment of it, soon after finishing getting ready I got a phone call from Y/n I picked up the phone and yelped it was now 8:46. "Oh crap I am going to be late!" I quickly answered the phone and rushed out of the house "Hello, Issie, are you there" I practically yelled at him "Yes I am here I'm just extremely late for a date!" "A dat-" there was a long pause "Ohhhhh you mean with the Yuma girl" how did he know about that. "Yes that one, how did you know about that" there was again silence like he was trying to find an excuse "um I....am at the mall with her, yeah that's it" he spoke "Look I will talk to you later ok" "OK bye" he hung up I was at the mall in the next 13 minutes and just on time because Yuma just got there as well, wait didn't Y/n say he was already here with her. He probably said that just so I can speed up "Hi Yuma" I greeted only for her jugs to bounce on her chest because I suprised her. I drooled at it a little bit but  quickly recovered "Issie don't do that you scared me" she pouted I scratched the back of my head and apologized and with that our date was underway little my brain really is someone was following uswe were kinda hungry so we went to the nearest food stand in the mall and that was a ramen noodles stand ( Believe it) we sat down and started to dig in after we ordered. I ordered the spicy noodles with peppermint on the side and she ordered the black seaweed noodles we were having a great time until my mouth was burning hot, here is a life lesson never and I mean never mix the spicy noodles with peppermint it hurts. After we were done eating we ate a delicious treat, mochi. ( if you don't know what that is it's a Japanese ice cream ) it was sweet, Yuma accidentally dropped a bit of her ice-cream in her cleavage I saw this happen and had a furious nosebleed. She shivered at the touch of the cold treat running down her cleavage ( I feel dirty ) "Issie um I have to go to the bathroom I'll um be quick" after she finished talking she ran to the lady's room and I had to cover up up my nose to stop the bleeding nose a short time later and she was out of the restroom. After that incident I bought her a amulet necklace and that ended our date. So I thought we can call it quits "Hey Yuma I think this is the end of our date" I said "ye-yeah" we exited the mall and went to a fountain to end it she ran farther away from me stopped and turned around. "Issie I had fun today, but I have a question for you" I looked on maybe she'll make me feel her balloons "yeah what's that" she got really close to me and whispered "Would you die for me" at that  point my whole world stopped I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming I asked her what she said "Would you die for me" she repeated. She transformed into a taller woman with black straps on her body and black feathered wings I was so terrified I couldn't see that she threw a a bright spear  at me I thought I was done for I got hit but didn't die because a vine popped out of the ground and protected me and then a figure jumped out of the bushes it was Y/n his arm was up like he was holding something up I then realized that he was the one controlling the plant.

Y/n pov

I wanted to follow Issie on his date but I had to give him his free time suddenly a purple aura was at a fountain I went to go find Issie and his so called 'date's. I saw she was going to throw a spear made out of light at him I hoped he moved out of the way. But he must've been scared that he couldn't move so I protected him with my vine I jumped out of my spot and said "So Issie this is your date I'll admit she is not your type  but you sure do know how to pick em". She then threw one at me this time I dodged it but in the middle of dodging I was not looking Issie but soon as I did he was impaled through the chest. She was smart I'll give her that, she threw me a spear to catch me off guard I looked at Issie he was losing slot of blood "I could help you Issie but I needed it to be day to heal you quicker" soon as I finished my sentence a red light appeared. I quickly ran to my hiding spot and a red head appeared she looked familiar I could not tell who she was but she held a red chess piece it looked like a pawn. She put the piece on his chest and his wound started to heal quickly then she looked at my vine that I had protected Issie with I had to get rid of the evidence that I was ever here so I got rid of it she took Issie to his house so that signaled that my work was done so I went home studied plant life and went to bed I had a long day.

Plant progression 86%