Outside turmoil

I hope everyone is staying safe during these hard times and I hope you enjoy

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up to my daughter jumping on me and ruining my slumber. I looked up at her and asked her what she was doing jumping in 5 in the morning " Can we play a game please it's so boring" she said with an exasperated sigh while plopping on my stomach to be honest she kinda reminded me of myself when I was her age.

I sighed in defeat and got out of bed rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes and looking towards Lily "Fine but let me take a shower first and cook breakfast" I said getting out of bed. "Don't take too long" Lily said running out of the room laughing I smirked and continued towards the bathroom.

After getting out of the bathroom I changed into casual clothing and walked into the living room to find lily reading one of Lucille Calandro's book series of 'there was an old lady' "You hungry Lily" she looked up at me and shook her head vigorously and I chuckled. After cooking some eggs and pancakes I asked lily a question "So what do you want to do Lily" "Can we go to the park" I looked shocked I never imagined she would want to go outside she'd usually just stay cooped in here reading books and watching TV "Is there a reason you want to go out?" she looked down and then back up at me and told me she wanted to experience sunlight just once.

I looked at her yet again tooken back again and a little bit sadden, It's true that ever since she was born she never went outside nor ever asked a question about the outside which made me feel guilty I got on one knee so we were at eye level and pat her head. She looked on the verge on the tears while looking at me "If you ever wanted to go out you could've asked" I finished with a smile. 

She also smiled and jumped into my arms and started to nuzzle the crook of my neck and I patted her back "What are you still doing here, get ready" she gave me the most brightest smile and ran off while I watched her run away. When she was gone I started to tidy up the place a little you know for a child she isn't that messy and she is pretty tidy I sighed and was thinking of enrolling Lily into school she's still after all she needs the education and she can make some friends there so she can learn to be social.

While I was thinking I felt a tug at the end of my pants leg and looked down and saw lily in a beautiful sundress "I'm guessing you're ready" she nodded while smiling I got up off the couch and turned off the TV "Ok then we're off".

When we got outside Lily was already surprised with the sights she saw and we started toward the park good thing it was 10 minutes away from the house and It was an adventure getting to the park itself while walking there Lily was astonished with everything she saw for instance she saw a mother bird feeding her babies a grub she seemed to enjoy that when suddenly one of the children fell out of the nest. Lily rushed to the birds aid and picked it up while thinking how she was going to get the bird back to its nest. I lifted up Lily with my vine so she could put the bird back into its nest which she did.

We then continued our path back to the park when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the path I looked back at her wondering why she stopped and apparently she was looking at Lavender, I looked at her then at the lavender and decided to pick it off the ground and give it to her she looked at me and back at the flower and took it from my hand "Think of it as an symbol for you going outside" she nodded and hugged me while smiling.

Continuing down the path we finally made it to the park only to be met by the devil themselves Rias and Issei. This was the last place I would expect to find those two and It looks like they're either both trying to find different sex positions or training let's hope it is the second one. "Papa look people" after finishing her sentence she ran towards their direction and I cursed internally and ran after her.

"Hello" Lily said while waving at them they both had confused expressions as to why this child was saying hello to them and looked behind them to see you running towards her there confused expressions soon turned into one of shock. "Y/n? what are you doing here" Rias asked "I should be asking you that you two were the last people I thought would be here" you said while catching your breath "We're training" Issei said and I just realized that Rias was sitting on Issei while doing pushups.

"Good it's the second option" I mumbled "What?" "Nothing" I looked at Lily and told her to go play and I would watch to make sure she didn't hurt herself she smiled and ran off to one of the playground equipment and I smiled again. Then I heard someone fall on the ground I looked over to see that same girl from the church on the ground in a not so kid friendly angle I quickly ran over and helped her up so Lily wouldn't see the embarrassing pose church girl was in. 

Thankfully she didn't and the church girl thanked me for helping her "Don't mention it" I responded I then proceeded to ask for church girl's name since calling her church girl would be kinda rude of me "It's Asia pleased to make your acquaintance" Asia said while bowing "Y/n, the pleasure is all mine". Asia nodded and went towards where Issei was and she gave him a cup of tea i'm guessing and then they had a conversation when I was done looking at them I looked back at the playground to see if I could find Lily but I couldn't and I started to panic.

I looked all around the playground to find her when I heard her talking I turned around quickly to find her talking to Asia and asking her to come play with her "Lily!" Lily looked toward me        "Don't talk to people you don't know" she looked at me kinda sad and nodded her head slowly. I sighed "Sorry for yelling I'm just trying to protect you ok I said while rubbing her head. She nodded slowly again I sighed and introduced Asia to Lily so they can get to know each other plus I asked nicely if Asia had the time to play with Lily and she said yes and they were off playing tag and hide and go seek while I just watched "Is Lily your sister" Issei asked while looking at Asia and Lily play.

"No you dunderhead she's my daughter" Issei almost choked on the tea he was drinking and stared at me "You mean you had se-" I interrupted "No, she was a gift" I said continuing to stare at the two eventually we had to go because the devils had some business to do which I didn't care much for. "Did you have fun Lily" she nodded her head and looked at me " Can we do that again Daddy" I shook my head up and down and we proceeded  home to figure out what we can do for the rest of the day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed and what do you think of me writing a bleach book

Photosynthesis 66%