Snitch

Y/n pov

It was 5 in the morning I did my usual routine which is watering my plant studying new plants and getting ready for school.
To be honest I was kinda nervous to go back to school because what if Issei saw Me use my powers last night, nevermind I will worry about it when I get there.

Timeskip

I got to school and saw the one person I didn't want to see Issei, it was hard to avoid him but I barely got through, now it was time for class.

Timeskip of a rose being watered by y/n

Man that was a pretty annoying and boring I already learned it from Gotham city. I exited the classroom to go to the roof, it was lunch time, but I saw the one person who I didn't want to see Issei but I completely ignored he excists good thing he didn't look at me but it looked like he wanted to ask me something but I didn't bother so I went to the roof to eat.

Koneko's pov

Last night was still on my mind first there was a guy who protected the perv and rias reviving him in our family but I can't get the guy out of my head he looks familiar. Anyways I need to eat I'm starving I didn't really bring anything except for a small piece of chocolate I was heading up to the roof to eat and I saw a random stranger sitting up there eating a golden apple with his eyes closed savoring the flavor. I guess he didn't hear me come up I slowly walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder he opened one of his eyes.
"Your in my spot" he didn't say anything and just scoot over after 30 seconds of silence he finally spoke "What is your name" he said throwing away ny apple "Koneko toujo" 8 said "I see, well it was nice talking to you koneko but I have to get to class" he said as he got up and walked away, he waved at me for him to say goodbye.
Then I pieced the puzzles together and got the one answer Y/N is the guy from last night,then the bell rang making me jump I have to tell Rias after school.

TimeSkip

Koneko pov

After school was over I went to the occult club to talk with Rias about the new student when I arrived I saw the perv leave Rias probably told Issei how the devil world works after he left it was just Kiba,Akeno,me and Rias suddenly I blurted out"RIAS THE NEW STUDENT IS THE GUY WE SAW LAST NIGHT" Rias looked baffled, she probably didn't believe me about what I said until I told her the same description of last night and this afternoon.
After Rias got it she immediately said Koneko if you are telling the truth go follow him and bring him to me she said I nodded my head and left. If I'm right this could save the devil world.

Y/n pov

After I got home from school I saw my plant was gone I got worried and looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it until I heard the bath running I quickly dashed in to see all little plant girl in my tub playing in the water

Ignore the plant

She looked back at me and screamd I calmed her down and told her how she got here she didn't know herself she just woke up I thought it over and it clicked it was the plant I watered so that technically makes me her father and  her dad she started tear up and ran at me almost making me fall, after a full minute she cried herself to sleep in my arms I didn't know where she could sleep so I chose next to me in my bed I couldn't sleep anywhere else besides the couch but that would be uncomfortable so I wished her a good night kissed her on the forhead and fell asleep.

New power unlocked synching with Y/n to give the power to transport from the ground to any location seen