5. Movie night

Perries Pov
It was our last tour date in America before starting the Europe side. Everyone on the bus was going to have a quiet movie night as we wanted to do soemthing together to end the American leg. It was a while ago the last movie night like this and that was amazing, so we all couldn't wait to do it again. I was scared about what movie they would all put on as last time me, Jesy, Leigh-Ann and Jade chose a Dinsey movie before anyone else could have any input. This time I knew someone else would pick and I was a bit of a baby when it came to movies. I hated anything scary or gruesome which made the whole bus say I was a child.

Jesys Pov
We were all sat in our bunks before heading to the living area of the bus. and I was so excited for movie night as it was always so fun and enjoyable. It would be the perfect way to end our time in America. Our dancers, stylists, Andre and Alex were all here. The dancers were choosing the movie and I had no idea what they were going to choose. I wasn't very fussy when it came to movies but I knew Perrie was.

We all got into the room and the dancers told us all the movie which we were watching. The second they announced it was a horror movie Perrie sprinted out the room and towards her bunk, before anyone had even sat down . We all heard the door shut and then we all watched Alex go and follow her.

Alex's Pov
I was looking forward to movie night but I knew that Perrie wasn't looking forward to it that much. She hated anything scary unlike everyone else on the bus. We all came in and the dancers told us it was a horror. Before anyone had sat down I seen Perrie run out the room towards he bunk shutting the door behind her. I ran after her but the door to mine and her bunk wouldn't open. I realised she was sat behind the door and that was why it wouldn't open.

A: Open the door Pez
P: No go away
A: Im not going away until you answer
P: Why just go watch the movie
A: No
P: Why
A: Because it wouldn't be the same without you and we don't have to watch the movie we can sit in there together if u want

Perrie opens the door and let's me in. I go nd sit next to her and cuddle her from the side.

P: They would want you to watch the movie with them
A: Yeah but I want to so3nd time with you
P: We can go and watch the movie only of I can snuggle you
A: sure
P: Yeah let's go and I'm sorry for being such a baby
A: Your not a baby it's cute
P: Your probably the only one that thinks that
A: Yeah well I'm the only one who loves you as much as I do
P: I love you too now let's go

They both head into the living area and everyone is sat with sweets and popcorn. After going to the kitchen to get there snacks Alex sits down with Perrie leaning on him. His arm around her waist.

The movie begins and it is all good. About twenty minutes into the movie a skeleton of a body starts talking and Perrie jumps causing everyone to look at her. Everyone starts laughing including Perrie. 

The movie had finished and Perrie didn't scream again. Instead she was fast asleep cuddling into Alex and was gently snoring.

The dancers left the room and took everyone's rubbish with them.

JT: Is Perrie asleep
Al: Yeah
JN: You really are her best type of comfort
Al: What do you mean
JT: Who falls asleep watching a horror movie
Al: I suppose only Perrie can manage that
JN: Only when your there the last time we tried to watch a horror she watched about five minutes and then we had to turn it off. She still had nightmares after that
Al: I heard about that, she was really annoyed at use
L: Yeah she was

The dancers enter the room again and turn off the tv.

D: Is someone snoring
Al: Yeah Perrie is
D: How long has she been asleep
Al: since the second dead body
An: So over half of the movie
Al: Yeah
D: Has she been snoring the entire time
Al: Yeah use probably couldn't here because of the movie
L: So u watched The entire movie with an added sound affect of snoring
Al: Yeah

JT: Perries snoring is really irritating
JN: Yeah and how can you watch an entire movie listening to them
Al: Her snoring is cute and I didn't pay much attention to the movie as I watching sleeping beauty.
L: That's cute but your the only one that enjoys her snores
An: We should all probably head to bed it's late
D: Yeah night

Thanks for reading xx