11. Finding out I'm pregnant

Incase you can't tell I like writing pregnant one shots so here is an Alerrie one. It would be greatly appreciated if use checked out my other books as well if you haven't already. Enjoy xx

Perries Pov
Me and the girls were on break and it was amazing to have a week off. Tour had just ended and it was so much fun. We rarely got to spend time with our loved ones so the time we did get was special. Alex also had a break from training so we were going to spend some time with eachother. I had just woken up and looked at the time. It was only 9am which was really early for me when off work. I think i was excited to go and see my mam as i hadn't saw her in a few months. I missed her when i was away but i knew she was always going to be there for me.Alex was still sleeping which I don't think has ever happened before. I sat up but I suddenly felt nautious so ran to the bathroom, I tried to be as quiet as possible trying not to wake Alex. I kneeled on the floor and vomited.

I heard footsteps and knew I had woken Alex up. He soon entered the bathroom rubbing my back in small circles.

Alex's Pov
I woke up to the sound of someone voniting. I looked beside me nd realised Perrie wasn't there. I got up and ran to the bathroom to find her knelt down beside the toilet. Once she is finished I help her up and we head back to our room.

A: U alright baby
P: Yeah I feel fine
A: if your sure maybe it's excitement
P: Yeah maybe I've been waiting for today for what seems like forever
A: I know you have now let's get ready and head over.

Perries Pov
We drove to my mams and I felt butterflies in my stomaach. I'm pretty sure this is why I was sick this morning. We pull up and I get out of the car quicker then I have ever before and go and ring the bell. My mam opens the door and let's me in.

The next day
It's 11am and I wake up and check my phone. I have a reminder from my app saying that my period is due to start today. It's never wrong so I get prepared for the day ahead with extra caution.

Later that night
I still haven't had my period and I don't know why. I didnt want to say anything so kept it to myself. I know me and Alex did it a few weeks ago however I'm pretty sure we used protection. I just thought it would come through the night.

The next morning
I woke up and found that Alex wasn't next to me and must be downstairs. My period still hadn't came I got really alarmed and scared. I then felt l the urge to be sick again so went to the bathroom and soon later Alex was there with a glass of water.

A: Pez this isn't normal
P: I know
A: I don't get how you are only sick on a morning and then you are fine later on.
P: Promise not to freak out
A: I promise what's up
P: I think I'm pregnant
A: Wait really
P: Yeah my period hasn't came and I'm pretty sure this is morning sickness. Please don't leave me
A: I'm not going to leave you, I love you and I am going to help you through this. However first I'm going to go buy a pregnancy test so we can check for sure.
P: Thanks, I love you
A: Love you more

Alex's Pov
I had just got back with the pregnancy test for Perrie. I was really nervous but didn't want to show Perrie invade I worried her even more. She was sat in the living room with Travis and Hatchi.

A: Hi I'm back
P: Hi
A: I got 3 just in case
P: Thanks can we do it now and get it over with
A: Cource

Perries Pov
I was so nervous to take the test. I took all of them just to be sure and put them on tissue on the window sill. I then left the bathroom and waited a few moments.

A: It will be alright whatever the result
P: I know I just don't think I'm ready
A: You will be an amazing mam and I'll be here supporting you every step of the way
P: Do you want to go check
A: Yeah let's go

I walk in the bathroom and look at the tests they all have 2 lines which means I'm pregnant. I look at Alex and he just smiles at me. I had no clue what I had done to deserve him.

A: where going to be parents
P: Yeah we are I'm so excited but can we go back to my mams tomorrow so I can tell her. I understand if you want to wait a bit longer though.
A: Of course we can go tomorrow, she would want to know
P: Thankyou, I love you
A: Love you more princess

At Perries mams
We had just arrived at my mams and we were going to have dinner there.
I had no idea what my mams reaction was going to be. I knew she wanted grandkids but I think this is a bit earlier then she expected. I walk in followed by Alex and we go and sir at the table. My stomach is doing flips and I know I just have to get it over with. I look at Alex and he nods.
P: Mam we have something to tell you
D: Sure what is it Perrie
P: I'm pregnant
D: R u serious
P: Yeah I found out yesterday
D: That's amazing, please look after them Alex
A: Don't worry I won't let anything happen to her or the baby.

I'm going to end it there thanks for reading x