34. Play Station

Perries Pov
Alex had been on the PlayStation all day and I was so so bored sat downstairs watching tv. Caitlin and Ellie had went out and I decided to stay so that we could spend some time with one another. However that want happening instead he was on the PlayStation in our room and I was sat bored downstairs.

At around 7pm Caitlin and Ellie came home and they had brought Chinese. I didn't even tell Alex because if he hadn't spent so much time on his new PS5 then he would know what was happening. His was just left in a bag on the bench in the kitchen. After we had finished ours I felt guilty so decided to go and get him. There he was in the exact same position he had been all day.

P: There's Chinese downstairs
A: Okay thanks. I'll come down in a sec
P: I've heard that before
A: What
P: Nothing

later that evening
It had been 20 minutes and he still wasnt down. I couldnt be bothered anymore so decided to go to Ellies room. If I was in here it would mean that I didnt have to talk to him for the rest of the night. I put on a movie and started to watch it. After the movie had finished I caught a glimpse of Alex who was only just going down the stairs now. I don't understand why he is so addicted to the PS5. I go back on tour in just over a week and I thought he would want to spend time with me but he obviously didn't.

C: U took your time
A: Sorry lost track of time
E: Heard that before
A: what's up with u two and where is Perrie
E: In my room and she doesn't want to see u so leave her be
A: What have i did to her
C: Nothing other then pretend that she isn't there all day
A: I thought she was with use
E: Seriously
A: Yeah I thought she had gone with use
C: No she decided to stay and spend time with you since she was leaving again for tour soon but you ignored her
A: I didn't mean to
E: We know u just lost track of time
A: I'm going to see her
C: Have fun with that

Alex's Pov
As I made my way back upstairs to see Perrie I felt super guilty. I really did think that she had went out with the girls and didn't realise she had been sat on her own downstairs all day. I didn't know if she was going to believe me or not because she was a bit stubborn at times. I made my way to Ellie's room but the bathroom light was now on. I am positive it wasnt on before so that means Perrie had just been in there.

Perries Pov
I could hear Alex coming to Ellie's room. I couldn't be bothered to speak to him at all so decided I was going to pretend to be asleep. He had ignored me all day so it was now time for me to ignore him. I heard the door creak open and I tried to stay as still as possible. I could hear him talking to me and trying to get me to wake and even though I wanted to go talk and cuddle with him I couldn't.

He shut the door and made his way out of the room. I was just going to stay with Ellie tonight because I know she won't mind. She has a king sized bed all to herself so she wouldn't mind sharing.

Alex's Pov
I knew Perrie was just pretending to be asleep and it hurt me to know that I had hurt her. I ate my food before going back upstairs. Andre was online and I knew that since Perrie wasn't talking it wouldn't matter if I played with him for a bit. Leigh was at her mams so he could probably stay for a while.

Perries Pov
It was 1am and Ellie was already asleep next to me. It really wasn't the same lay next to her instead of being in Alex's arms. I did feel a bit stupid for not speaking to him before but it was his fault in the first place. I decided I was going to go back to our room because I missed him sand needed his cuddles.

Alex's Pov
At 1am I said bye to Andre and logged offline. I got into bed and it was strange not holding Perrie. I then heard the door open and some cute little footsteps enter the room. It was my baby Pez and I was so glad to have her back with me again.

A: Hi princess
P: Hi can I come back
A: Its your room and I would never ever get rid of u. I missed u so much and I honestly thought u had went out with the girls
P: I shouted up that I was staying
A: Sorry I didn't hear u
P: Probably because u had headphones on
A: maybe I'm sorry. I love u
P: I love u too
A: Is that why u came back
P: And I missed u a bit
A: just a bit
P: Maybe alot but mainly your cuddles
A: why don't u come have one now and go to sleep because u are shattered
P: Yeah
A: tomorrow let's have a movie day
P: Disney marathon
A: If u really want
P: night

Perries Pov
It was 11am when I woke up and at first I was shocked I and woke up late but then I remember last night. Alex was storing next to me and I knew he would be awake soon. I put my dressing gown on and headed downstairs. Caitlin and Ellie were both sat on the sofa on there phones.

E: there u r
P: morning
C: U are up later then usual. U r usually up first
E: I felt her leave the bed at like 1am
P: Yeah I went back to Alex
C: Did he make an excuse to why he ignored u
P: Didn't hear me say I was staying
E: Maybe that's true
P: it is. He can't keep secrets from me
C: Maybe because use are glued to eachother
A: Just proves that she is mine
E: How long u been there
A: Just came down
C: Sorry we might have been a bit rude yesterday
A: Meh it's only because u care about my Pez
C: she was ours first
P: but I'm his now
E: Perrie
P: Sorry

Thankyou for reading.
Hope u like this one
Remember u can still request any time
Sorry there was no update yesterday
Jess 😘xx