38. Grumpy morning

Perries Pov
I was woken up by Sweet Melody playing super loudly in my ears. It wasn't even my alarm tone it was Alex's. At first I found it cute but I am now fed up of getting it stuck in my head before I even do anything. He always took 10 years to get out of bed and I just wanted my extra sleep. His alarm goes off at 6am and mine is 6:10 so I should get an extra 10 minutes. Let's just say this never happens because he takes to long yo turn it off.

P: Turn it off
A: I am
P: not quick enough
A: U don't turn yours off straight away
P: u are always up and mine isn't something that gets stuck in your head
A: You will here it at work Anwyays
P: Doenst Mena I need it now
A: I like the song so
P: same but not now. Also it's 6:05 so I should still be asleep
A: You have 5 minutes. You normally just get up now
P: Well not today
A: Still not my fault I'm getting breakfast
P: Fine bye

God I hated being up this early. I don't get why we couldn't just go later and stay later. Then the girls started messaging like crazy saying I should already be there because apparently we had an early session for a music video. I can't remember being told this and I will get there when I get there. I didn't make the bed or move my pjarmas because I couldn't be bothered. I could just move them later and Alex leaves stuff around the house all of the time I did my makeup lightly so that Adam could do what he wants after. I had did my hair and Alex was thumping around so much. Why was he so loud and why didn't he pick his feet up off the floor.

I went downstairs and he was making so much mess in the kitchen. I didn't even acknowledge that he was there as I grabbed something and left the room.

Alex's Pov
Perrie was so moody this morning. It was like living with my brother again and that wasn't fun. I couldn't be bothered to do anything so when I went upstairs to get changed and found all the mess she had made I wasn't the happiest. She was usually quite tidy but this morning she didn't seem to be. We took turns to make the bed and today was her turn and she didn't do it. Her pjs were on the floor and I am not even going to talk about the makeup all over the place. I quickly got changed and found her putting water in the dogs food bowl and food in the water bowl. Who knows what she is thinking. "Perrie" I shout to try and get her attention. Instead she drops the food all over the floor and has made such a mess.

A: Why did u do that
P: I didn't do it on purpose did I
A: if u wernt so clumsy
P: If u didn't wake me up
A: Still going on about that
P: Yes I am
A: Well why did u put the food and water in the wrong bowls
P: Makes no difference
A: Yeah it does
P: Well u do it next time
A: I usually do
P: Yeah but u didn't today
A: I forgot okay. Just like u forgot to tidy up after yourself
P: so it's okay for you to leave your stuff everywhere but not me
A: I don't
P: Yeah u always do
A: Sorry
P: Whatever I have to go considering I should of been there an hour ago
A: When will u be back
P: Who knows bye

Perries Pov
It was now 12pm and let's just say I had woke up a bit more. After having my head bit off for being late we started the video. It was all going smoothly for a change so we should be home by 6. Alex's trianing finished at 5 so we can spend some time together. After this morning none of us have texted eachother but I want to. I don't know of he is still mad or what mood he is in so I will wait till we are both back home.

Alex's Pov
My trianing and finished early and I was going to text Perrie but she might still be in her mood and I don't want my head bit off. We have both been up at 6 or earlier for the past 6 days and we both love our sleep. Sometimes mornings don't go to well but usually we say sorry before leaving. since she left so early through being late we didn't do who knows what will happen when she gets home.

I got in the car and went straight home to tidy up some of the mess we had both made this morning. She was right I do make more mess then she does. I made the bed and relaised that was one of the things that caused all the arguments. How did not making the bed cause us to not talk all day. We were both definitely being silly.

At half 5 I heard the door and my Perrie came in

P,A: I'm sorry
A: haha yeah
P: We were so stupid this morning
A: Yeah and I can see u r out your mood
P: U were as well
A: Yeah. I don't get how that caused us to not talk all day
P: I missed our mid day catch up
A: Why didn't u text me
P: Thought u were still in a mood why didn't u
A: I didn't want my head bit off
P: Yeah I don't realise I do it. I've just been up so early this week
A: Yeah I have to
P: And we both hate mornings
A: Yeah at least tomorrow I have a late session . So I can get up when I want
P: I have nothing tomorrow so u can sleep all day
A: I didn't know when u would be home so do u want to order takeaway
P: Yeah

I probably love my sleep as much as Perrie and can be grumpy in the morning so I relate to this 😂

Hope u like it x

I started tiktok account It is the same as my Instagram @Myart_gallery763