⚽️

Perries Pov
August was such a crazy month for everyone. The premier league had started again and this time Watford was in it to which meant Alex and Andre would play eachother at some point. Me and Leigh always got really competitive about who should win and let's just say we were both very biased. It had also been are 10 year anniversary which we didn't do as much as we thought we would do last year though our baby girls.

We were now in November and our babies were already 3 months old. It was going to be a fun and exciting day because it was Watford vs Liverpool and me and Leigh-anne and the babies were going to watch. Leigh  Yasmine on the 4th of August and 2 weeks later I had Isla.

Both girls had spent alot of time with one another and Jade had loved being the cool auntie she is. They both adored Jade and she was so cute with them. Isla and Yamsine had the sisterly bond me and Leigh had. It was like watching a mini version of us become sisters.

Alex's pov
I woke up to Perrie talking to Isla They were so cute so I just lay and listened to them before moving and getting up.

Alex: morning baby
Perrie: morning
Alex: hiya Isla
Perrie: what time do we need to leave
Alex: not for another 2 hours.
Perrie: how is she 3 months old already
Alex: I don't know its went so quickly. Feels like yesterday we found out you were pregnant
Perrie: ill never forget that day
Alex: me neither
Perrie: im going to get dressed
Alex: should I dress Isla
Perrie: if u want yeah
Alex: see u in a minute

Leigh-annes pov
We had all arrived at Liverpool and Andre and Alex had ran off to go warm up and forget that there friends as they like to say. Me and Perrie were sat in the cafe feeding 2 very hungry babies.

Didn't get to finish this so have a tiny part now

I had been doing this drawing which is now posted on my Instagram

If u leave your instgrams I can follow u x