10. Christmas surprise

Merry Christmas
Alex's Pov
It was Christmas eve and I was sat on the sofa with the dogs and Perrie. We were watching elf before heading to bed. I was really excited for christmas but I was really nervous. Tomorrow would be the day I proposed to Perrie. My parents and her parents knew about it and helped me plan it. I couldn't wait to see her reaction. It was 21:30 and Perrie had fallen asleep. She was so cute and her snores were adorable. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed before getting in next to her.

Christmas morning
Perries Pov
I woke up looked at my phone and realised it was 6am. I was such a big kid and didn't want to go back to bed so I decided to sit on my phone. By the time 7am had came and Alex was not stirring one bit I decided to wake him up. I crawled on top of him before screening Merry Christmas in his face. He opened his eyes and just stared at me.
A: Merry Christmas Pez
P: Why u staring at me
A: One your so beautiful and 2 I'm  wondering y u woke me up
P: It's Christmas, I could of woken you up and hour ago
A: To be honest I'm surprised you lasted this long.
P: Do you want to go downstairs and male breakfast
A: Yeah but give me a few minutes to actually wake up.

I went to the kitchen and waited for Alex. He took his time but eventually thumped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

A: Also where's my christmas kiss

He was pulling puppy dog faces and I couldn't help but laugh. We missed eachother before pulling away.

P: Do you want to make pancakes
A: Not really why
P: Because I want pancakes, Why else would I be asking
A: Why can't you make them
P: Mine always turn out floppy
A: I can but only since there for you
P: Your so sweet sometimes

Alex's Pov
Perrie was literally a child. She was always acted immature which I loved about her. She was so funny and she just doesn't realise it but on Christmas she is 10x worse. It's like having a kid not a girlfriend, Hopefully soon to be fiance. I had planned out that I was going to ask her after dinner as we always go on a walk on Christmas afternoon. It had also snowed which made outside look like a winter wonderland. I hadn't realised how long I had been thinking until I heard Perrie screaming my name.

P: ALEX
A: Sorry
P: your supposed to be getting ready
A: Okay I'll be back in a sec

Perries Pov
I had no idea what was up with Alex he seemed very distant and looked like he had a lot on his mind. I wanted to know what was 2romg by the end of the day. He came downstairs as my mam and his mam were arriving. We let them both in before they both were doing dinner. This was already such a good day and it was only 11am.

We are our dinner at about 3pm which was late but we had all ate loads of chocolate and sweets Inebetween. We did the dishes and then went and exchanged presents. Alex was still acting weird and I had no clue why.

It was about 5pm when we decided we all wanted to go on a walk through the snow. Well everyone else wanted to so I had to go with them. We were walking along the coast when Alex suddenly stopped. I turned around and he was there on one knee.

A: Perrie Louise Edwards you are the most amazing person in this whole entire world. I would be completely lost of one day I woke up and you were missing. You help me through the hard times and you are the creator of my happy moments. I want to grow old with you. Will u marry me

It was so beautiful tears started streaming down my face.

P: Yes

I jumped at Alex and he picked me up and spun me around. This was definitely the best Christmas ever and the way he was actingmade so much more sense.

This is a bit shorter then normal but who cares. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. xx