2. ill

Perrie and the girls are at the studio and Perrie hasn't been feeling well since she got here at 9am and it was now 6pm.

Perries Pov
Im sat around the piano at the studio with the girls and I have a banging headache and just want to go home. I suddenly feel the urge to be sick and sprint to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet bowl and puke my guts out into it. I feel some familiar strong arms on my shoulders. I turn around and there was
Alex, I had no idea how he knew I needed him but I didn't care.

A= Alex
P= Perrie
J= Jade

A: You any better now
P: Yeah I'm fine but why are you here
A: The girls told me your not well and asked if I would come. They also said they will finish here if you want to go home now
P: Yeah I want to go home but first I need to say bye to the girls I can't just disappear.
J: I can tell Jesy and Leigh where you have went just go home and rest. You must be really ill to go home early without someone having to force u
P: thanks and I'll be fine
A: Lets go then
Alex helps Perrie to the car and they both drive home.

At home
Perrie and alex both arrive home and Alex helps Perrie out of the car before going and opening the front door. The second Alex opens the door Perrie runs upstairs with Alex shortly trailing after her. She goes straight into the bathroom bends over the toilet and is sick again just as violently as before. Alex rubs her back before handing her, her toothbrush which she gladly takes. After Perrie cleans up in the bathroom she puts her pajamas on with one of Alex's hoodies over the top. She then crawls into bed.

Alex's Pov

Me and Perrie had both arrived home and after helping Perrie out of the car I go and open the front door for her. I just get the key out of the car before she goes running upstairs and i know she is going to be sick again so i follow her. I find her crouched over the toilet and I just wish i could take it all away from her but i know i can't. I rub her back and just hope that she will be better soon. I go downstairs to get her a glass of water and when i go back up i find her in her pajamas under the duvet. She motions for me to come under so I take my top off and climb in next to her. She immediately cuddles into me and falls asleep in my arms.

This is quite short leave your ideas and I'll happily do them xx