45. 😷 🤒 🤢 🤮 (Part 2 )

That night
Perries Pov

I was just lay listening to the silence outside. I couldn't sleep at all and I was feeling worse and worse by the minute. Thankfully so far tonight Oakley hadn't been sick and had stayed in her own room so hopefully it was a sign that she was improving. Alex was snoring next to me and as much as I wanted company I knew he would be tired from the past week and needed to catch up on some sleep to.

An hour had passed when I heard someone's footsteps running past our room. Oakley must be being sick again so I knew I was going to go help her and make sure that she was alright. I got out of bed and quickly went to the bathroom to find her sat nearly in tears over the toilet. "Its alright" as I rub her back until she is finished.

Alex's pov
I woke up to an empty bed and I ahd no idea where Perrie had went. The bedroom door was open and I could here her speaking to someone. I got out of bed and went to find her. They were both sat on the bathroom floor and neither of them looked to good. Oakley still had a bit of colour to her but Perrie was as white as a ghost.

A: use alright
O: me sick again
A: its alright. Do u want to come to our bed
O: no me want Oakley bed me not going to be sick again.
A: okay

I picked her up because I knew she probably wouldn't feel like walking and I went and lay her on her bed. By the time I had placed her down she was asleep and I just hoped she stayed like that. On my way back to our room I realised Perrie hadn't followed and must still be on the bathroom floor. As I went back I could here someone and knew it was now Perries turn.

I went to the bathroom and she was on the edge of tears.

A: it alright im here.

I rubbed her back and held her hair until she was done before she collapsed into my arms. She was already so tired from being up all of the night before and now that Oakley was finally starting to feel a bit better Perire was getting worse meaning she couldn't catch up on sleep she had missed.
"Oakley" she said her voice so tired and raspy.
"Shes asleep don't worry. Your the one that needs to be took care off "
"I'm fine"
"Really because your shattered. You have just been sick and I can tell by the look on your face you have a headache. Let's get you back to bed and ill go get you some tablets and stuff"
"I can get them"
"Don't be stupid I will come on"

After Pez was comfy in bed I got her some tablets, a glass of water and a  cooling pack for her head. She took the tablets one by one before cuddling up close. I just hope that this is all over soon 

Perries pov
I was woken up to being bounced on which really wasn't a nice feeling when your stomach already though that it was on a roller coaster. It was Oakley and as much as it was nice to see her more lively again she had made me want to be sick again. I shot up and put her off me and ontop of Alex. She started to cry, clearly being shocked by what I had done and I ran back to the bathroom for the 5th time since midnight. Oakley clearly didn't know what was going on because she was screaming but then Alex woke up and started to talk to her. He could sleep through practically anything but indont think anyone could sleep through that.

Alex's pov
I woke up to Oakley crying and a missing Perrie. As much as I wanted yo help her I knew I had to keep Oakley entertained so took her downstairs and made her breakfast which she ate happily. I saw Perrie come downstairs and she looked so ill and like the life had been drained out of her. She came over to me and collapsed into my arms. She stayed there for a while until she lifted her head up.

A: why don't u go back to sleep
P: do u not have training
A: not till Wednesday
P: yeah I will but wake me up later
A: shout if u need me

Pertie had been upstoras for about an hour and I had just been playing with Oakley whole we watched moana. Petries phone started ringing so I got up to find out it was jade

A: hello
J: oh hi Alex. Wheres perrie
A: asleep
J: did she forget we have rehearsals
A: I think so. Oakley wasn't well the past few nights but is better now however Perrie is really under the weather.
J: send her my love. Do u want me to take Oakley tonight so use can have a quiet relaxed and peaceful night
A: if u want to
J: yeah its been a while since I saw my Oakley. My rehearsals end at 4 is that okay.
A: sounds good.

4pm
I answered the door to Jade and she came in for a bit.

O: hiya Jadey
J: hi miss Oakley
O: me go with Jadey
J: yeah u are coming to mine so mammy can rest
O: me say bye to mammy
A: let me go check if she's awake

I went upstairs and Perrie was lay awake staring at the ceiling.

A: hi babe you alright
P:everything hurts
A: I know I'm going to come up in a few minutes but can Oakley come and say bye
P: wheres she going
A: oh yeah Jade phoned because u weren't at rehearsals
P: I forgot about it
A: its alright and then I told her you wernt well and she said she would come and get Oakley. How long have u been awake
P: I've been on and off the full time. Can u get Oakley

Jade bring Oakley i shouted down the stairs trailing off at the end as I noticed Perries face. I had forgot she had a headache.

A: sorry pez
P: its alright

O: mama
P: hi baba
O: me go to Jades House
P: yeah but u got to behave
O: I will
A: how about we go make sure u have all your stuff while mama and Jade talk

J: u really don't look right pez
P: I don't feel right either. Sorry I had forgot about rehearsals
J: its fine we didn't really do much anyways and I'm glad u didn't come sick as we know u would of if you knew
P: hopefully i will see use soon
J: yeah anyways bye
P: bye

Perries pov
After Alex came up we just snuggled having occasional runs to the bathroom. I couldn't of done any of this without him and I love him more then he would ever know

Its been nearly a month since I posted part 1 so yeah.

Anwyays I'm back 😃