15. Crash (part 3)

Alex's Pov
It was 3am and I was so tired but I couldn't sleep until I saw Perrie. I knew she would get through but I just wished I could change everything that happened yesterday. I was just sat on my phone waiting for her to be allowed back to her room. I got a text from Deborah asking if I knew anything. I knew she was up as well wondering what was going on with her daughter. I knew she would be able to see her in the morning when visiting opened again. Jade was also back in London and was messaging me about Pez. It was nice knowing how much they cared about her. The girls had an upcoming interview tomorrow with capital. Jesy jade and Leigh were all still going and were going to make up an excuse to why Pez wasn't there.

The clock turned 4am and I could here people moving outside Perries room which I was sat waiting in. The doctors came in with Pez who was still alseep. I missed her and was glad when I saw her.

Doctor: The operation went well and we will come and see her later on. we will assess her and find out more about what happened once she is awake.
A: Thankyou
I decided to text everyone to let them know she was out of surgery

Hi,
Pez is out of surgery. The operation went well. We will know more about what happened once she is awake. For now she is sleeping from the anaesthetic.

I sent this to the girls, Deborah, Caitlin, Ellie and Jonnie as they were all thinking about her.

I was in the middle of responding to all the messages when Pez started to stir. She opened her eyes and just looked at me.
A: u alright baby
P: I'm a bit sore but I can feel my legs so I think that's a good sign.
A: Good. Do u need anything
P: No I'm alright but you need sleep
A: I'm fine. I've slept already
P: You are half alseep.
A: I'll sleep later for now I want to spend time with you.
P: What time even is it
A: 4am
P: have I really been away that long
A: Yeah u were away a while
P: Sorry for scaring you before
A: At least your alright now

I kiss her head before sitting next to her and holding her hand.

A: Do you want to call your mam
P: Yeah I was just about to ask you that

I ring deboarah and pass Perrie the phone

P: Hi mam
D: Hi princess. U alright
P: Yeah I'm fine so you can stop worrying. I can see u haven't slept either
D: I will after anyways do you know what happened
P: The break was worse then they thought so they had to put pins through it.
D: Will they need removed
P: Nope I think there permanent
D: Okay I'll see you in a few hours
P: Okay bye mam love you
D: Love you too

P: I know I have no room to say this however I'm so tired
A: Go to sleep. I'll wake you after
P: try and sleep as well please
A: Don't worry about me

A few hours later
Jades Pov
Me and the girls had just arrived at the hospital. I Hadnt seen Perrie since all of this and I was excited to see her.  We entered the room to a very cute sight. Perrie was asleep holding Alex's hand and Alex was sat next to her also alseep. Deborah came in a  few minutes after us and took a photo of them. Perrie woke up first and I think we have her a fright. Alex woke up when Perrie jumped.

P: Sorry
A: Its fine
P: Hi girls
JT: Hi baba how r u
P: I'm fine just can't wait to get out of here
L: We have an interview later we r just going to say u r ill is that alright
P: Yeah that's fine. Wish I could be there
JN: It won't be long
P: I hope so

The doctor comes in and helps Perrie put on her new back brace.

Doctor: You will probably have to wear this for at least 6 weeks depending on how long it takes to heal.
P: Okay
Doctor: You also can't bend it and sleep on your back not your side or front

The doctor helps Perrie and she stands up and tells her to take a few steps.

Doctor: How does it feel.
P: Its alright I feel fine.
Doctor: You are probably going to need some more pain medication when it wears off but other then that you are good to go.
P: Thankyou

Doctor leaves
A: Want to go home
P: Yes please. I want my own bed
L: Where going to go. We'll see you soon.
P: Yeah have fun at the interview
JN: Thanks. Would be better with you
P:  Bye
D: I'm going to keep the dogs for a few days
P: Thanks
A: Come on then

An hour later
Perries Pov
We were back home and Alex was doing everything for me. I don't know where I would be without him. We both went and lay on the sofa and watched a movie. Alex was very cautious when he was cuddling me. I think he was scared he was going to hurt me.
P: Your not getting me by the way don't worry
A: R u sure
P: Yeah now stop worrying

I cuddled into him and we both fell asleep

Hope u like it x