4. Jealous

Alex's Pov
It was our last night in Greece and I had a special night planned for Perrie. This was going to be our last night together in a while as she was going on tour for two months after tomorrow  and I had training. I would miss her which is why I have to make tonight the best night ever. I booked a table at a restaurant close to the hotel before telling Perrie to get ready and going and getting ready myself.

She came downstairs looking just as gorgeous as she always does and I just
couldn't help but stare at her.

P: Like what you seeing
A: I always do, you are always so pretty
P: aww your cute, you don't look to bad yourself
A: Ready to go then
P: Yeah

They make there way out the hotel and walk towards the restaurant which Alex picked out. Once sat at there table the waitress comes over and fakes there order. The waitress stares at Alex and keeps smiling before Alex tells her that they have finished ordering.

Perries Pov
Me and Alex were in the restaurant that he picked out. The waitress came over and I could see they way she kept looking at Alex and it made me really uncomfortable. Once Alex told her to go I started to wonder whether he liked her back.

Alex's Pov
The waitress came over to take our order and started staring at me so once we ordered I told her that she can go away. I knew that this would make Perrie uncomfortable as she never feels like she is good enough. Even though she is so talented and pretty and funny and just amazing to be with.

A: U alright I know that made you really uncomfortable
P: Yeah I'm fine
A: U know I can tell when your lieing
P: It's just I know that girl likes you and I just thought u would like her back
A: Can I ask why you think i would want her when I have you.
P: She's prettier and probably way sexier then me
A: Your the prettiest, sexiest, funniest most amazing girl in the world.

Perrie blushed and then there food came and they sat and talked and laughed, before Perrie had to go the bathroom.

Alex's Pov
I was really enjoying my night with Perrie, other then the incident with the waitress it was going really well. Perrie had just went to use the bathroom and the second she walked away from the table the waitress came over. I knew she liked me and just didn't understand why she wouldn't get the fact that I liked Perrie and only Perrie.

W= Waitress

W: Hi, where is the girl you were with
A: My girlfriend has went to the bathroom
W: Why would you even like someone like her when you could have me
A: She's prettier, sexier, funnier and 100x more amazing then you could ever be

Perries Pov
I walk out the bathroom and head back to mine and Alex's table when I see my biggest nightmare. He is sat having an entire conversation with the waitress from earlier. I turn around and head back the other direction hoping that they didn't see me and head back to our hotel room. Crying about what I had just witnessed.

Aex's Pov
I was trying to get the waitress to see how much I like Perrie but she just wouldn't leave. I saw Perrie come round the corner before heading the other way and I know that she got the wrong idea. I stood up from my table and ran to the door but by the time I got there Perrie had gone. I payed the bill before running back to the hotel room.

Once I got there I could hear muffled crying and realised the bathroom door was locked. I knock on the door.

A: Pez please let me in
P: Why, Did waitress lady leave you
A: Pez I don't care about her I care about you
P: Then why when I leave the table do you get into a long conversation with her
A: I was trying to get her to leave
P: It didn't look like it
A: She came over and asked where you were and I told her you went to the bathroom. She then started asking why I was dating you
P: And what did you say, because you felt bad for me
A: No I told her exactly what I told you that your the most amazing girl in earth
P: She's prettier
A: There's no one prettier then you. I hope that one day you see yourself the way I see you

Perrie unlocked the bathroom door and came out before jumping in Alex's arms.

P: Im sorry

Thanks for reading. I will also be able to update more through the next 3 weeks as I am off school now for Christmas. As always leave ideas in the comments xx