K:" Now what!!"

Tong:" He told me to tell you that he convinced your guy to work as our company intern "

K:" Stop!!! He what!!! OMG!! Finally... Tong call him now... "

Tong:" Like now!!"

K:" N-O-W"

Tong:" Ok... Fine!"

After two rings he picked up...

"Hello?"

K:" Remember me? Gulf!!!"

"Oh, yea... But How did you get my number?"

K:" My dad gave me..."

"Oh"

K:" I heard the news from my dad that you are going to work in my company!!"

"Ya... I hope it won't make you uncomfortable"

K:" No... Not at all... Feel free to ask for my help anytime... So see you on Monday then..."

"Ya sure... Bye"

K:" Bye"

Earth:" Someone is so happy!!!"

Tong:" Kana... Are you sure about this!! I mean you met him only once..."

K:" Ya I am... And I want him as the only mine... "

Tong:" What about his boyfriend then!!?"

Earth:" Wait!! He is already in a relationship! I think missed something... Care to explain Tong!"

Tong:" Kana went to his dad's college to meet him... There he saw this guy... And you won't believe it but he became a different person... He bumped into him and said sorry!! "

Earth:" He said S-O-R-R-Y?"

Tong:" Not only that... He helped him with books and told him his real name too... Don't react now... He even talked with him by saying he needs to wait for someone so can he talk with him... !!"

Earth:" Kana!! He did that!! You said your real name???!! OMG!!!"

Tong:" Ya... "

Earth:" Then what!?"

Tong:" Nothing they talked about random things... And he left... "

Earth:" What you said!!! I want to know!!"

K:" I said that if he need help he can come to me anytime... I told him that I am a trustee of his college too and about my dad is the owner and all... "

Earth:" What about him!!"

K:" Normal things... His name and He is a Ph.D. student in finance department...etc..."