68. Understand

"Hello ❤️

Early update 😊

Let me know your thoughts about today's update 😊

So let's start then 🙂"

~~~~~∆∆∆∆~~~~~

(Mew's POV)

While my Jaan was with Max I went down and met Tul... He told me about all the new arrangements and new changes but...

Tul:" I am not in favor of this Mew! It's not good! Try to understand... He needs to be free! you both are caged him! I know you won't understand now but when the time comes you get what I am trying to say..."

But I neglected it!

But maybe that was my big mistake!

It's been three weeks that we had changed so many things but in between that...

Alex:" Da, Where is Papa?"

Before I answered him...

Max:" He is with Earth in baby's room"

Alex:" Ohk... Da..."

Mew:" Hm?"

Alex:" Papa is not happy..."

Mew:" What do you mean?"

Max:" Alex! Don't talk nonsense ok?"

Alex:" But my papa is not happy with all this! Don't you see that?"

Tul:" Baby calm down ok? And both of you! Can't you see that! He is right! Gupi is not happy with all this crap you both are doing!"

G'Dad:" Max, we all know you are trying to protect him but it's wrong! Alex is right! My son is not happy with this! His smile is fading and..."

I saw he was going to say something to me but stopped...

M'dad:" Mew! Come with me I need to talk with you..."

Mew:" Hmm"

He walked to his room which is the right side of the baby room so when I was passing that I saw Earth was hugging my Jaan and... My Jaan is crying! What the... Before I ran in and release them my dad stopped me...

Made:" Try to listen to what they are talking!"

So I stand there with my dad...

Earth:" Kana... Why don't you just tell them to stop this all nonsense! We both know you are forcing yourself! Sorry to say this but even if you were in pain when you were carrying Alex you were so happy then right now... Remember when you woke me and told me that you want to ride a bike at 3 am 😂 I still remember 🤣🤣 how much you demand that time and look at you now! You are having all your stupid husband your fool brother and your family but still, look at you! This is not my Kana... Why are you let them treat like you some... "

I looked at my dad but he didn't say anything and sign me to listen

So I did

Gulf:" I know Earth... But... What should I do? I mean this is my fault that I want this baby right? I knew when I came to know this that Mew won't be so happy but after some time, he will... But it's been 3 months and you know I don't care about Max... If he loves this baby or not but Mew! He should! I am not saying anything because... I know if I say something they will say only one thing... You decide that and we are accepting so you have to accept this too! It's so funny you know... At Alex time I was so afraid that He will take him from me but now 😔 no one even wants him 🥺 and you are right! I am letting them treat me like a BURDEN but what should I do?"