10. Three days!

" Hello guys 😂
I am back with a double update 😋

I hope you are enjoying it right?

So let's start ❤️"

~~~~∆∆∆~~~~

(3rd person POV)

Earth:" About him...

*Full name Haii Sarunsathorn Tanawatcharawat...
*25 yrs old
*Meet Mew when he was in 10th grade but at that time he was in a relationship with X guy so he knows Mew for so many years
*After breaking up with his BF he approached Mew first and become friends
* After 3 yrs friendship, they come out officially... He helps Mew to tell his dad about his sexuality... Or I can say he is the reason his dad finds out about Mew!
*His mom and dad are not leaving here, they are out of the country... He has one brother but they are not having a good relationship... In short, Haii is alone here...
* He is not on the same field as Mew... He into writing so you can say he is struggling in that field
*He is not doing anything which helps Mew in anyways but still they are here... Three years!
*Oh ya... He is a good cook... He wanted to become a chef but couldn't because of his financial background
*Mew trust him blindly... He can excess any account or anything... Some of their friends said Mew is completely dependent on him mentally and physically... He was there with him when he needed him most..."

Gulf wasn't able to listen anymore so he cut it...

Gulf:" I am not interested in this... Skip this bullshit tell me the main things Earth! I know what are you trying to do... So you better stop!"

Earth:" Ok ok... You got me... So...

* He is currently in a relationship with Mew but... He is having affair with his first boyfriend... I mean The first guy When he met Mew the first time that guy! And I come to know... They never broke up... Not at that time... Not even when they got engaged... Not after that... And not after he moved in with Mew... So he is a two-timer... He is playing with both... I mean I am sure about Mew but about that X guy, I don't know... Still have to confirm!"

Gulf:" No one is that blind Earth... Of course, that guy knows!"

Kao:" This line and come from your mouth!! Let it be Kana... Don't even get me started please!"

Tong:" Shut up Kao! "

Gulf:" You know what... I don't give a shit what you think of me... "

Earth got where this is all going so he chose to say something which distracts Gulf's attention... So he cut it...

Earth:" We have to do something before they get engaged again!"

And that sentence made Gulf stop right there ...

Tong:" What do you mean?"

Kao:" They are going to engage again at end of this month... As I said Mew's dad wants them to marry..."

Gulf:" Ok so Listen to all of you carefully... I don't care What that guy is up to... With whom he is doing two-timing... But make him out of My Mew's life! I am giving you only three days... You better give me good news before your time limit over... Otherwise, I will kill that bastard with my bare hand! "

Tong:" Kana! We need more time... "

Gulf:" Don't you hear what I said, Tong!?"

This time they all know he is serious...