20. Second step!

(Gulf's POV)

When I saw Mew was going to kiss someone my blood boil like I wanted to kill that person at that time but he was not at fault so I just said him to get out! And Again I lost control and said it... That he was the one to whom I was going to ask out! When I realized what I said I wasn't able to stand there and wait for rejection so I just walked out...
.
.
.
.
.
At Park 🏞️

I know Earth must me coming here but I don't care anymore...
I set there to cool down... My hand was bleeding so much but I didn't felt any pain because of my anger...

I saw Tong calling me non stop but I didn't accept any... I just wanted to be alone! But then I saw another caller ID!...

"Papa!"

Gulf:" Alex! Baby!"

Alex:" I am here!... Where are you?"

Gulf:" You are here? How?"

X:" Alex goes to your room... We will meet your Papa tomorrow!"

Alex:" Papa I am coming..."

Gulf:" I heard baby... No go and sleep... We will meet tomorrow... Ok? Good night baby... "

Alex:" Love you, papa"

X:" Where the hell are you? Are you out of your mind? It's 3 am!"

Gulf:" I need some time alone..."

X:" What happened? Are you hurt? It's so late baby boy... Should I be worried? You know I can track your phone... Do you want me to come there?"

Gulf:" No! I am fine... Bring Alex tomorrow at the office... "

X:" But I need answers tomorrow! For now, I am letting this go... Take care"

Gulf:" Good... "

Don't know what to say further so I hang up...

Here they come one by one... (Three musketeers!)

They didn't say anything just stand there... Earth did some first-aid on my hand... After few mins, they started... 🙄🙄

Kao:" Are you planning to stay here till morning?"

Tong:" Let him be... Alex is here... What are planning to do?"

Earth:" Give him some time! Will you both just shut up?"

Gulf:" I talked with him before you come here!"

Kao:" D... Did you talk to him!?"

Gulf:" Ya"

Tong:" Shit! Did you ask why is he here? I thought he is going to come after three months!"

Gulf:" I don't know... I don't care!"

Kao:" Kana! Alex! Your..."

Gulf:" Don't complete that sentence...!"

Earth:" Calm down... Let's go to our place... You need some rest, Kana... And NO MORE DISCUSSION ABOUT THAT!"

Kao:" Why is he shouting?😂"

Tong:" He is getting frustrated like us but he doesn't know what to do like us that's why...so let him be and you( Kana) ... Let's go..."

Gulf:" Hmmm... I am tired... Let's go..."

Time skip...

At my office...