29. Nightmare...

"Hello guys ❤️

Thank you so much for adding IADOCL into your reading list
Thank u for voting and comments ❤️
Thank u ☺️

So let's begin 🤪"

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

(Mew's POV)

I still can't stop my mind from overthinking... You want to know why... Because...

I thought we would be going to sleep together... I mean cuddle and all but he said to sleep with some distance... And the reason he gave me was... He wasn't able to control if he slept near me! I mean I can understand so we both agreed to that but I wasn't able to sleep the whole night... Not just because of him... I mean that is one reason for them! I mean how can you sleep soundly when you know someone is sleeping next to you and besides... Half naked! Ya, he slept without that damn shirt! He only wore boxer... I mean... Ahhh! That was a torcher for me... He slept like a baby in a short time... But I can't... I turn left to right the whole night... I just want him to embrace him that's it! But I also know if I embrace him like that... I don't know what would happen 😌... So ya he was right...

But what made me lost my sleep when I saw him babbling about something and I saw him panicking in his sleep... I try to wake him up but he didn't... He was continually saying that he can't choose that... He doesn't want to do that... He is important...

I don't know what he is seeing but who is he talking about?
When I try to hold him... He said Don't touch me... I know he was still sleeping which means he was having some scary nightmare... I tried hard to wake him up but he didn't... He keeps saying something... I started to panicking Because I didn't know what to do... I needed to stop him... I needed to wake him up so I pull him in an embrace and try to comfort him... I said something to calm him down...

After some time he became calm and tighten his grip on me... His breath because calm... But he didn't lose his grip... I pull him more close to me... I don't know what he was seeing but I didn't like when I saw him in that condition... I don't know how can someone do that to him... That means he is having this kind of nightmare on daily basis 😡 and I didn't know! How can he be so calm when he is suffering this much! Suddenly he loses his grip and sleeps on my chest... After that, he looked calm... His face was full of sweat I wanted to do something but I wasn't able to move at all... His half body was on me... I tried to stop my mind but couldn't...

So because of that, I wasn't able to sleep at all... And when I was going to sleep I felt him to woke up! I didn't open my eyes... I felt his hand on my face caressing... He kissed my forehead before got up... When I heard the bathroom door closed I opened my eyes... It's already 5 AM! He woke up so early... I set down and wait for him to come out... I wanted to ask him how is he... But when he comes out he acts so normally... ! He asked me how was my sleep... He said because he was sleeping on me he had awesome sleep! And I wasn't able to detect any lie! So that's mean only one thing... He doesn't know what happened when he was sleeping... And somehow that makes me relived... Because I don't want him to push me because of that...! I was so lost that I didn't know he was calling me...

Gulf:" Hey! Hon! Hon! MEW!"

Mew:" Huh?"

He came and sat beside me...

Gulf:" You ok? What happened? Are you uncomfortable because I slept on you?"

Mew: "NO! I got lost because of you!"