27. Drunken night

"Hello guys ❤️

Thank you so much fot your comments 😘 please keep doing that...

So let's begin 😊"

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

(Mew's POV)

I am working on my desk on
J's entertainment contract... Gulf told me to check all terms and condition before I hand over him this...

I am trying to concentrate but I can't... Something is missing I am not sure what... But there is... It's not about the contract but something that I might have forgotten but what I don't remember... I only remember that I got drunk and Gulf help me to take me home... After that all are blank... When I woke up I was in Gulf's room... But he was not there... And I wasn't able to see him till now... He only texts me about work and told me he won't be here till evening... But the feeling I am having right now is not good... I am sure I forgot something... And It might not be good... I need to remember... But how I don't know... 😔😔😔

I completed my work and went to Gulf's office... And there he was sleeping on the couch! But he said he is in a meeting? And why is he sleeping right now? I went to his table and put files on it... Then I went to him... I set on the floor and observe him... He looked so peaceful... I was memorizing his face when he opened his eyes 👀 and when he saw me he got up...

Gulf:" What are you doing here?"

Mew:" I came to put that file but I stopped when I saw you like this... Why were you sleeping here? Are you ok?"

Gulf:" Nothing, Ya I am fine! ... You should get back to work!"

Mew:" Why are you not looking at me?"

He goes back to his desk and started checking that file... Is he ignoring me?

Mew:" Gulf! "

Gulf:" Hmm? "

Still not looking at me...

Mew:" Are you upset with me? Did I do something wrong?"

Then he finally saw me... Oh God, I was yearning for his one look... What is he doing to me!

Gulf:" No... Amm... I have so many things to do... You should go too... I..."

Mew:" What happened last night?"

Gulf:" N-nothing... "

Now there is something...

Mew:" Can you please tell me what happened... "

Gulf:" I am telling you nothing happened... You slept in the car so I had to carry you... That's it... "

Mew:" You carry me? That's so embarrassing!"

Gulf:" It's ok... Now can you..."

Mew:" Why do you want me to get out? Can't I stay here?"

Gulf:" Mew... I have some important documents to check and if you stay here... I am not able to do that... So... Leave!"

Mew:" Fine! Don't show off so-busy-boss!"

Then I left...

I was working on some emails when suddenly Earth came to me and grab my collar?? What the hell!

Earth:" I thought you were different but you all same...
You are a piece of shit!"

Mew:" What the hell Earth... What happened? Why are you?..."