42 Lies...

One week later...

Maid:" Breakfast is ready..."

Gulf:" We are coming... "

Max:" Gupi... Tell Alex to bring my laptop please"

Alex:" Ok Dad... Papa... I am super hungry... Let's run..."

Tul:" Baby wait... You need to wear this... Alex... Don't run!"

Gulf:" Baby! "

Max:" Alex!"

After listening to his dad's voice Alex stopped and wait for his Dada to dress him up...

Tul:" Now go and get your Dad's laptop"

After kissing on his Dada's cheeks he ran outside...

Gulf:" Don't run baby... "

Tul:" You ready?"

Gulf:" Ya... Let's go..."

They all went to the dining table and sat down...

Alex sat between Gulf and Tul while Max sat in front of them...

All were waiting for Alex to finish his prayer before they start earning...

Alex:" Papa... When we will go to see my new school?"

Gulf:" Soon baby... "

Alex:" But Dada said we will go today!"

Gulf:" Stop pouting baby... And Your Dada was right we were going to go today but I need to be at company baby... So..."

Alex:" I am coming too!"

Gulf:" But baby..."

Max:" It's ok Gupi... I will bring him with me... You go first"

The little boy is only scared of one person that is Max... one word from him and that's it! No more discussion...

Gulf:" Don't be a sad baby... And Tul"

Tul:" Hmm?"

Gulf:" Control your husband's tamper! "

Max:" I am still here!"

Gulf:" I am getting late... Bye baby... "

Tul:" Will call you when we get there!"

Gulf: "ok..."

.

.

.

(Gulf's POV)

Finally, I can leave alone! One week I was with Alex... I mean I am so happy that finally can call him my son without any hesitation but I wasn't able to meet my Mew...

That night Mew asked me if he could go back to his dad's place... He wanted me to spend my time with Alex and like my baby read his thoughts he said he would be staying with me in my room! So at last, I agreed... So it's been a week that we met... I wasn't able to go to the office because of Alex... I and Mew talked only on-call... I don't know why but Alex is not liking him... I mean he didn't say that but whenever Mew called... he tries to get my attention and we weren't able to talk... And in the last two days, Mew didn't call... I text him... I called so many times but no reply... I asked Earth too but the same reply... No one knows where is he... Suddenly he stopped coming to the office too... I told them to track but Kao said someone deactivated it! So I need some time alone to figure out what had happened...