24. Didn't able to sleep!

"Hello guys ❤️

I am so happy that you are liking my updates... Thank you so much 🥰

So... Let's start 😊❤️"

~~~~∆∆∆~~~~

(Mew's POV)

I am trying to sleep but didn't able to because of that.......

.
.
.
.

Flashback...

After spending time with each other we all come back... We had dinner together... I was so happy... It gives me a warm feeling that I was missing for God knows how many years... Family... It's so good to have one... I have my dad but after I turned 18 I started to live alone... So I was missing this...

We all talk about some random things... I get along with Tul... He told me to see him as a friend... So I am having a friend now too... With Max, it was so hard to talk normally but in front of Tul he didn't say much... Or I can say threat much!

After getting done with everything I went into my room to take a bath...

I come out from it with the only towel... As I was expecting no one will be out... But...
.
.
.
.
.

Gulf:" Holy Shit!"

Mew:" What are you doing here?"

Gulf:" Just put on some clothes before I do something wrong!"

I ran into my closet and wore whatever comes to my hand...

Mew:" So..."

Gulf:" Never come out like that again!"

Mew:" This is my room! So I can!"

Gulf:" But I live here too! What if someone else comes? What if any one of my friends come?"

Mew:" Why would they?"

Gulf:" I am asking what if ?"

Mew:" They will go out... Simple!"

Gulf:" Oh! So you don't have any problems with showing that sexy body of yours to anyone?"

Mew:" Hey! You are getting it wrong!"

Gulf:" You are not coming out like that and that is final! Or you must lock the door! Chose one of them!"

Mew:" I will lock the door... And Why are you so getting higher because of this simple thing?"

Gulf:" Oh Mew you don't have any idea what I want to do right now... So you better not provoke me!"

Mew:" Why you always talk so dirty? "

Gulf:" Because of you... You know what I should leave...
I can't stand here anymore... "

Mew:" But why were you here?"

Gulf:" Later... Bye... Good night"

After saying that he went out...
At least that is what I thought...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He marched towards me and slam me against the wall... He is so strong or maybe I become weak when I saw his dark eyes... His eyes are captive... I feel lost in it...
My back Actually kind Of hurt...It was smoothed as soon as his lips
Touched mine... I didn't know what to do... It was not that that was my first time but the way his lips are moving again mine... My whole system stop functioning...
I just stand there and let him do whatever he wants to do... He tries to enter his tongue but I didn't let him then he greedily growled and bite my lower lip... That made me mourn a little... That was his cue and he entered his tongue and started exploring every inch of my mouths... I pulled his heirs... I can't stand the way he is kissing me... I felt weak... He sucks my lips like there will be my last day on the earth... Suddenly he pulled back and said...