7. Affair!

(Gulf's POV)

I was so angry when I came to know that he didn't even get rest due to his stupid Bf! He was in pain but he preferred not to say... He didn't even share his thoughts and that Fucker😠 did not even ask! How dare he? Mew... Why are you so hopeless in this relationship... Why!! I need to calm down so I went to the rooftops...

Tong saw me and he knows If I am going there... That means something is wrong... So he followed me...

Tong:" Now What happened! Why are you like this? And where is Mew? I went to his table but he was not there!"

Gulf:" He is in my office... Resting..."

Tong:" Why? What happened? "

I told him everything...

Tong:" This is absurd... I want to share something about..."

Gulf:" What!"

Tong:" I think... That guy not only using him... But..."

Gulf:" Don't test my patience, Tong... Spill it!"

Tong:" Let's wait for Earth... I can't... You are looking so horrifying..."

Ahhh!! This guy!! After a few sec Earth came too...

Earth:" He looked so tired... He is resting"

This makes me calm down a little...

Tong:" So... The thing is... He is not only using him as security... But also... "

What the hell!😠

Gulf:" Are you going to complete that sentence or should I beat the shit out of you!"

Earth:" Calm down Kana... "

Tong:" Heishavingaffairtoo"

Earth:" Repeat that again but in the slow format"

Tong:" He is having an affair too "

Gulf:" Wow... So he is a cheater too! From Where Mew find that bastard?😤😤"

Earth:" You need to calm down Kana... Tong find out to whom he is having affair"

Tong:" I already did but I still have to do some more research ... Kana, I will give you the full information tomorrow... Till then please keep that information to yourself... Don't tell Mew..."

How can I not?

Earth:" He is right Kana... Even if Mew is feeling something about you but we don't know if he trusts you enough... And they are together for three years so don't tell him... We will find another way... Please"

Gulf:" Find out as soon as possible... Because my blood is boiling... I am giving you two days... Do something or I will do it my self!"

Tong:" Ok... Now calm down... And Kao told me that... He did a background check on Mew..."

Gulf:" How dare he? I don't remember asking him to do that! That's his privacy... "

Earth:" Even if you didn't but it's our responsibility to do that... Even if you don't want us to do this... We'll still do because don't want past to repeat so..."

Gulf:" When are you going to stop mentioning that!"

Tong:" Kana listen... He is right... And Kao did the right thing... It's necessary... please... And..."

Gulf:" Now What! Are you going to lecture me about this again? This is his life his privacy so never do this again... What if he found out in the future that I did a background check on him! When I said he is mine...
I mean it... by Hook or by crook... But not with this... Understand!"