40. Vampire or Wolf or Hybrid

(Mew's POV)

I was feeling so hot and due to that little trick, my friend is so hard... Ahhh... And I can't even help it!

Sorry... But we have to wait...

What is taking him so long! I remove my t-shirt... And wait... Wait wait... I can't... I need to do something... I remove my pants too... I lower down the temperature... Of AC!

Try to think anything else... But the only thing that keeps running in my mind is... What he did earlier... And the way he whispered... that was so sexy! I just can't... I will deal with him later... Just when I about to touch my...

Gulf:" S-stop there!"

I didn't move... I froze like I got caught doing something illegal...

Gulf:" I told you to wait! Didn't I?"

Why he is being extra Hot 🔥 today!

Gulf:" Cat got your tongue!"

Oh, God! He is looking damn sexy with that dark aura!

Then I saw what he brings with him! Don't tell me... He brings fucking Ice cream! Why! Don't tell me he wants to eat that thing in this situation!

I saw him putting that tub on the table...

Gulf:" I told you to do one thing and you didn't even follow that!"

His voice is so dark!

Mew:" I-I t-tried..."

Gulf:" Really? What will you do if I didn't do anything... And just tied you here?😉"

Mew:" N--nO! Y--yOU Can't! "

I can't even imagine that! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 He is not my Gulfii... He is Gulf Kanawut! What will he do next... I am so nervous...

Shut up! You are super excited!

Ya, that is I am! But...

For the fuck sake this is not your first time! Stop being...

Gulf:" Why can't Hon? I told you to follow one thing but you didn't follow... First, you left me in that situation... So why can't I?"

He is saying this all while removing his tie... Then he unbuttoned his shirt... 🥵🥵 He is taking revenge 🥶

Mew:" Because I love you!"

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Gulf:" You really know how to get me! Hmm... So now tell me ... What do you want😉"

Is he asking me?

No... There is more person in this room! You fool!

Mew:" YOU!"

He didn't remove his pants... He opens the tub and the next thing I know is... That Ice cream is on my shoulder... My chest... My abs... He stopped from where my boxer is...

I didn't let out a single word... The way he applies it on my body... It is so cold... But his stare on my body... So HOT!

Gulf:" Relax! And Calm you breathe Hon..."

Ya, I need to relax! But How! Who can he tell me to relax? While he is doing this to me!

Gulf:" If you want me to stop tell me right now..."

Mew:" Stop talking already!"

Gulf:" Patience Hon... "

Mew:" Don..t.."