58. Sign the papers!

"Hallo guys ❤️

My MGUS got 100k views 🥺
🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
Unexpected journey 💞
Thank you so much for your support ☺️
I am so happy ☺️😁

Thank you once again ❤️"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Slide blood, torture triggered mentioned...
🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

(Gulf's POV)

I went to my office after getting emotional but before I reach my cabin something hit on my head and all blackout...

When I open my eyes I saw... him!

What the hell is he doing here? Wait Where I am? and then I observe my surroundings and that it hit me

What the hell is he doing here? Wait Where I am? and then I observe my surroundings and that it hit me... It is my old hell ya hell, I can't say it's a house because it's not It's a very scary place for me... 

Ty:" Hi baby... finally you wake up my sleeping beauty😊 see you are here with me again... Exited?"

I try to say something but didn't able to because of this stupid tap that is covering my mouth... then I saw I am tied with the chair... No! not again... it's the same chair on which he always tortured me... All the past he had done playing in front of... I try to avoid it but I can't but before I got a panic attack he ran to me and hugged me... 

Ty:" It's ok baby... I am sorry I shouldn't have tie you up... calm down please..."

I need to calm down not for him but my family... I try my best to calm down but I wasn't able to... What happens to my Hon? Where is my baby? These all questions are playing into my mind constantly but I...

Ty:" Baby... If you don't stop trembling now I will kill that Suppasit right now!"

And that stops me... I try to ask something but I know I can't... I feel so helpless...😣

Ty:" I will remove that tap but on one condition if you behave like my good baby... if not then forget it!"

I nod my head... I want to ask him about my son... about my Hon and for that I will follow his instruction...

He looks into my eyes and tries to read if I am saying truth or now and he got the answer and he slowly removed it.

Ty:" Don't shout, don't panic, and don't you dare to do something foolish! Is that clear baby?"

I am seeing myself, how I was five years ago... the same Gulf who never know how to stand for himself... the same Kana who always had followed him like a pathetic slave... 

Ty:" Baby... answer me..."

Gulf:" Yes... I won't... Can... Can I ask you a question?"