37. Old classmates!

(Mew's POV)

These past weeks we spent so much time together... I know I am using his health to spend more time with him... But at least with that, I can be with him more! Otherwise, he will start his visits to that so-called PUB! So till yesterday, I am able to stop him from going to that pub...

But for a change this time I am going to Pub... Without him... Alone! Not even with that three musketeers... I mean there will be some of my classmates... If you ask me I want to go? My answer is NO! But when my phone got text Gulf saw it and he is the one who replied as Yes... But of course, he is the one who chooses the location... 😏 I mean why he even says yes?

Gulf:" Stop making that face! "

Mew:" I don't want to leave you alone!"

Gulf:" I am not a child and right now you are behaving like one!"

Mew:" But I really don't want to attend this... I mean I can study on my own! I don't need anyone else..."

Gulf:" Stop it, Hon! I will be there too..."

Mew: "But in the next room... with All your friends!"

Gulf: "That's why I am sending you there... you should make..."

I cut his sentence...

Mew:" I don't need anyone besides you! And I am having Tong and Kao as my friends too!"

Gulf:" Hon! Ok... stay there 10 mins... If you still felt uncomfortable, call me! Ok?"

Mew:" Ok Fine!"

It's not like I don't want to make new friends.... but it just... I never had one since I met Haii... and from the bigging, I liked to be alone...

That's your excuse... you wanted to attend parties and all but that jerk stopped you!

Ok fine! But I am nervous... I mean... I...

Gulf:" Will stop it? Don't overthink it! If you are thinking that I am forcing you then I can cancel it..."

Mew:" You are forgetting that you text them from my number... so it is rude to invite them and cancel it!"

That was rude! Don't mess up... Try to control before...

Gulf:" So you are feeling like I am forcing you? "

Mew:" That is not what I meant..."

Gulf:" I asked a simple question... and you have to reply in yes or no... so?"

Mew:" Yes! I am feeling like... I mean you can't just use my phone and text them and says yes on my behalf! I can do whatever I choose to do! Then what is the difference between..."

I stopped... Shit! What have I said! Damn it!

You messed up...! This is what I was talking about!

He stopped the car... He unplugs his seatbelt and got out... Is he going to leave me here?!

You deserve it!

Gulf:" I am going home... you should take your car... I will go back by taxi... And this is the last time I am putting my nose in your matters! Enjoy your time with them, don't get nervous!... bye!"

After saying that he stopped one taxi and left!

He left me alone! How dare he? I mean he was the one who put me in this situation... and now he went home?! He got to be kidding me! I mean What was I said earlier... that is not what I meant...