32. Alex

(Mew's POV)

From home to the airport he didn't say anything... I am scared because I didn't know if he was that angry at me or because of that call? When we reached there... There I saw Airplane initials with KT on it! Wow, he is having his airplane ✈️! I can't believe he creates these all by himself! I wanted to talk to him but... He was zoning out... His face is blank... I couldn't able to read it!

He talked with the captain and told him to go to Seattle... We are going there? Wait ... MaxTul is also there... I will call Tul to meet if possible!

We set in... But still, he is not saying anything...

I should at least try to ask him...

Mew:" Gulf... Are you ok?"

Gulf:" It's gonna be a long flight... If you want to eat something tell them"

What the hell! He got to be kidding me! I am asking about him but he is replying to me this?

Calm down! I need to calm myself...

Mew: "Who called you earlier?"

Gulf": Tul"

Finally, he replied... Wait it was Tul?

Mew:" Tul? Are they ok?"

Gulf:" No... Alex is not ok... He... 🥺🥺🥺"

But he stopped himself from a breakdown...

I didn't ask further... There must be something that happened with Alex... I hope that boy is fine...

I am hungry but whenever I see Gulf's face I lost my appetite...

Gulf:" You should eat something!"

Mew:" You too... Please!"

Gulf:" I can't Mew... "

After saying that he left to one private room... I followed him but he locked himself in!?

Mew:" Gulf! Open the door..."

Gulf:" Leave me alone... Please"

After hearing his weak voice I get that, this time I need to leave him alone...

I went to my sit and order something to eat... Then I remembered Gulf telling me about my phone! So I checked it and saw so many miss calls from him, Earth, Kao, and Tul!

I called back tu Tul...

Tul:" Hello"

Mew:" You called?"

Tul:" How is Gupi? Is he left?"

Mew:" I am with him... He locked himself..."

Tul:" You are coming too?"

Mew:" How can I leave him alone? What is happening?"

Tul:" You should leave him alone! Forget it... Call me when you reach here!"

After saying that he hangs up! What he means by I should leave him alone! Is that why Gulf is behaving like this? What should I do now? I should not have forced him!

I went to his room again...

Mew:" Gulf... Do you want me to leave? You know I can go back... I mean after reaching there... I will leave..."

Then he opened the door...

Gulf:" No it's ok... You will come to know this sooner or later...!"