57. Knock Out!

"Hello 💕

Thank you for always supporting me 😊
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ❤️

So let's start 😎"

~~~~~∆∆∆∆~~~~~

(Mew's POV)

I didn't know what to think or what to do with this! I felt so lost... I don't know What I have done If Earth didn't come into my office... He shows me like that and asked me What happens and the only thing that comes from my mouth was... " He took my Jaan... He took him!"                      
Ya, that's the only thing I said.

I didn't know how I came home I am so scared I don't know what that fucker will do with him and that terrified me... I want to go directly there but I can't risk his life ... I don't know what he will do with him if I don't follow what he told me... What should I do? But one thing I know is that I can't bring Alex with me otherwise my Jaan will never forgive me and I also don't want to risk our son's life!

Max:" MEW! COME TO YOUR SENCE! I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!"

Mew:" He took him... My Jaan must be scared!"

Max:" MEW!"

Tul:" Calm down Max! He needs time! Mew... Calm down and tell us what's going on... "

That's the point we don't have time 🥺

After hearing his voice full of concern I broke down... 

Tul:" Hey... Shh... Calm down... He is gonna be ok... just take a deep breath..."

Max:" Dom! Tell over men to be ready in 10 mins we are going there and this time kill that bastard at that moment no need to wait for my order! Is that clear?"

Dom:" Yes boss!"

Tul hugged me to calm me down... scared is not even a word that I am feeling right now... 

Alex:" Da? Da!"

Then I saw Lax already ran to me and watching me like this...

He came to me and hugged me after releasing me from Tul's embrace...

Lax:" Da... W-where is Papa? Did something happen right? Where is he?"

I hugged him tightly...

After like 20 min I calm down... And came to my sense... In between that time I didn't release him from my embrace...

After coming into my sense I released him and look at Max... Who is looking so murderous

Mew:" He took Jaan... I don't know how... it was like minutes ago he was with me but when I went to his office he was gone and I found out this note there..."

I gave him that note and Max read it with so much anger...

Lax:" Did... did my real dad took him because of me?"

All:" NO!"

Mew:" No baby... No one did anything because of you, Ok? "

Lax:" I want my papa!"

Max:" Tul take him upstairs... he needs to calm down fast!"

This is not the Max I know... He is really looking like he can kill anyone who comes into his way... he is looking so dangerous... But I am not scared of him... 

Lax didn't want to go but Tul forcibly took him upstairs... Max said he needs to calm down otherwise he will get sick...

Max:" Mew... You stay here with Tul and Lax... Our dads will come home soon so stay with them while we all go and kill that bastard!"

Mew:" NO!"

Max:" What do you mean NO?!"

Mew:" I am coming and you can't stop me... so you better take me with you or I am going alone!  I don't give a damn about all your mafia thing but you can't order me! He is my husband and I am going there so you better decide what you want me to do! Follow you or go alone! "

Dom:" As I said young master got the right one for him!"

Tony:" Shut up Dom!"

Max:" Ok fine! Just check on Alex so he won't scared after not seeing you here like his papa!"

Mew:" Ok"

If you ask me If I was scared when I was saying all that then you are absolutely correct I was! But I don't care right now the only one who is important is my Jaan! So I don't give a fuck what he will do to me!"

I went to Lax room... I went near him and he looks so tired and sick...

Mew:" Hey baby boy... don't cry and worry about your papa...
I am going to find him and bring him... I promise but for that, you have to be strong... Don't you want that when we came you will be healthy so we could go on a trip instead of a hospital?"

I know I am being cruel but I don't want him to be sick...

Lax:" I won't! Just bring my papa with you... I want you both to come without any scratched please Da... I want him back... *sob*

Mew:" I promise baby I will bring your Papa... Don't cry and don't get sick ok?"

He only nods his head after kissing his forehead I left the room...

In the Car

Max:" Mew... You will be going alone because we can't risk Kana's life... We will be hiding there so don't get panic if you see something horrible..."

Mew:" What do you mean? Nothing is going to happen!"

Max:" Chill! I know that guy better than you so I am just warning you... I don't want you to give false hope!"

This time I didn't say anything... he is right after all... I don't know that guy but one thing is sure that after getting to know Jaan's past... that guy is psycho!

Tony:" Boss... We are near..."

Max:" Stop here... Mew... "

Mew:" I know I have to leave now... "

Dom:" Be careful Sir!"

I only nod and ran to their old place... This guy is sick! And if I have to kill I will kill him for sure!

I try to knock but then I saw the door is already open so I try not to be heard and went in...

But before I go further something hit me on my head and before all went black I heard him...

"HON!" And I knock out.

~~~~~∆∆∆∆∆~~~~~

"This is it for today 😊

Tell me how you feel about today's updat 🙈

Do not forget to
Vote
Comment
and if like it please
Share💖

Thank u 💝"