chap# 47

She was wearing a back crumbled kurta salwar...and was sitting on the couch of his room with her legs folded and her arms wrapped around her legs she was staring into space...

Shikher came searching for her and his heart ached seeing her like that...

Shikher:"Sana chalo utho freshen up ho jao and then we will have breakfast together..."
He ordered her...

Sana:"man nahi ha mera.."

Shikher:"Sana aese kese chale gaa...you promised sid u will stay strong ...aese hote hn strong log?"

Sana looked back at him ...hurt evident in her eyes...

Shikher:"Is se ziyada nahi hota Shikher...I smiled and giggled and pretended to be okay when my heart was bleeding just because he was here... per ab wo nahi haa...ab aor nahi hoga mere se...pta nahi wo kesa hoga...pta nahi usne khana khaya hoga ke nahi...mujhe wo wapis chahyee Shikher...a tear dropped from the corner of her eye...

Sana:"Shikher...tum to ja sakte ho naaa...bus aek baar ja ker dekh lo usko.."

Shikher:"Use kisi unknown station per rakha ha Sana I am trying to contact the services but they won't even tell me...let them handle it all ...He will be fine tu apna khayal rakh...dekh agr tujhe kuch ho gaya to use kon sambhale ga? "

"Ke jab mein wapis aun ga to tu nahi hogi yahan...kahen kho jaye gi.."

His voice echoed in her ears..

She wiped her tears and stood up... she had to be strong for him...
...............
Third day...
Sid hadn't eaten anything for the past three days...he was warned by the services not to eat anything in jail...as it could be poison.So he just discarded everything...without letting the police know...

The torture wasn't difficult for him to bear...he knew a lot of mind diverting techniques that would help disconnect the pain signals traveling to his brain...but the problem was that now his brain wasn't working the way it should as he was not eating anything...so now he was finding it hard to focus...

Initially he would meditate ...to gain focus but wd empty stomach even that wouldn't work...
It was taking longer than he expected ...
Now he was starting to doubt the services...what if it was a trap to arrest him...what if he was the suspect all this time ...it could be possible they were thinking he had links wd the mafia...he had met Yosuf a few times..the thing was he wasn't even able to think on these lines...

But he had to keep his hopes alive...lekin agr wahan se koi naa aya to?

This was something that scared him a bit...cz of that was true then he had wasted a lot of time and all his energy that he could have used to escape...now it was literally impossible to escape cz his condition was such...is halat mein wo soch leta yahi baat thi...is cell se nikalne ka to sawal hi nahi tha...
He tried hard to think on all the possibilities..but after a point thoughs would jumble up in his mind...uski ankho ke age andhera ane laga tha...

He was sitting in a corner of his cell ...his beard grown up...in three days..
When someone opened up the gates of his cell...
He looked at the face ...it was blurred...he blinked a few times to clearly see ...and finally he could see the person clearly...he was someone he hadn't seen before...that officer was accompanied with two gaurds...he wasn't wearing any uniform it could mean that the person standing infront of him was a high rank officer...

"Hello Sidharth! How are you my friend?"
He said in a friendly way...but there was a deep sarcasm in his tone...

Sidharth:"I was feeling estatic untill a while ago..." he said with a faint smile...