"distance"

Sana kept looking at the guy...she was very impressed by his skills with animals...

He was  comfortably sitting on the grass the sleves of his dress shirt pulled up till his elbows...the knot of his tie lose...aesa lag raha tha jese it was his own house....he was busy with the kittens completely forgetting her existence...
When he didn't adress her for about 5 minutes she asked him

"wese ap kis se milne aye ho?should I call someone ...I think you should sit in the drawing room" she suddenly started regretting not enteraring him properly ...what if he was someone important...he sure seemed like one...and she didn't even ask him water or anything...why was she so stupid...she internally scholded herself.

"Oh don't bother I am here to meet Sidharth... wo aek meeting m ha...abhi kuch der m aa jaye ga...m bachpan se hi yahan ata rehta hn...so its more like my own house...to ap pareshan na hn...I have made myself comfortable ...oh by the way I am Shikher..." He casually introduced himself.

Sana smiled:"oh so u are the one who taught him 100 creative ways to lie?"

Shikher became a bit surprised at first but then he smiled..."yup...that would be me... guilty" he lifted his hands...
And they both laughed...sana sat besides him on the grass.... she instantly liked the guy besides being extraordinarily good-looking he had a great sense if humour and and even great dimpled smile...plus he seemed so down to earth...she had heard from Rita maa...that he was an ace lawyer ...and his law firm was one of the best law firms of the whole country ...and at that time she had imagined him to be this cunning and arrogant guy but he was 180 degrees opposite to what she imagined.

"I am Shehnaaz Kaur Gill...ap ne to pucha nahi m ne socha m khud hi bta dn" she smiled of what seemed like a hundredth time in the past twenty minutes.

"Mn ne nahi pucha kunke m janta hn apko..." He smiled.

"Really....kese?' she got curious...so did Sidharth mention her to him?

"you are very famous among the cats in Amritsar ..." He joked

Sana laughed out loud use aesi hi betuke jokes per bht hansi aati thi...

At the same time Sidharth entered the house and he saw them Both sitting in the garden very close to eo...and Sana laughing..they seemed a bit too comfortable...he frowned a little...and went in the same direction
They both saw him coming...

"Hey sorry...I got caught up."
He pulled Shikher up for a hug.

"its totally fine...I had good company..." He smiled and looked at sana who smiled in return though it was a friendly smile but Sid didn't like it...

"Good...lets go inside then" and they both went inside...

And Sana went to have a bath...cz un dono well dressed gentlemen ko dekh ker uska bhi kuch acha pehne ka man kiya...
So she took a bath and wore a Dark purple sleeveless deep neck Salwar suit ...with shocking pink shafon dupata....and she wore purple and shocking pink bangles....the dark colour was complementing her fair complexion...
          ✨✨✨✨✨

"So itna emergency m kun bulaya ...koi khas baat?' Shikher was no completely serious ...no an ounce previous casualness could be seen on his face...

"han ...I have been planning to tell u this for a few days so wo jo evidence Yousaf hume dene wala tha naa...guess what? The intelligence agency is interested in that too.... apparently It really was a big thing ...tabhi to Yousaf itna sure tha that it will destroy Rustam forever...."Sid told him what he gathered.

Shikher:"but usme aesa kya tha ke intelligence us me interested ha?" He asked interested.

"Exactly yahi m ne bhi socha... actually some days back I was literally kidnapped by some guys in civillan clothes...my eyes were blindfolded and they took me to a place that looked like a head quarter...
I thought I hv been kidnapped by Rustam's men but they were Intelligence people...for hours they interrogated me about the whole case then they said I was free to go but they will call me again..."