"longings"

Sana came back to her room ...
Her heart was beating really fast she took a few deep breaths to calm herself and then she thought about her phone...kahan gaya...she looked for it everywhere but it was no where to be found...

Rita ji was sitting in the t.v lounge...sid was also sitting on the couch watching news...

When she came worried sick...

"Maaa mera phone nahi mil raa" she asked rita ji ...

She turned to look at her "beta tere room m hi hoga"

"nahi ha naa maa... mujhe mumi ko call krni thi...phone dhunda to mila hi nahi..."
Her phone was really important...it had all the memories of her loved ones that she would see every night before going to bed.

Rita ji thought about it " to tere room m to koi aya hi nahi..subah se"

At this her  eyes shifted on Sid...
As she realised he came to her room to put the box.

while he was acting like he didn't hear any of it...eyes fixed on the t.v screen.

"Maa isko bolo mera phone wapis ker de"she didn't want to adress him so she called her instead surety evident from her voice ...she knew it was him...who else could it be. But why ?

" kis ko?" Rita ji didn't get it.

She gestured towards Sidharth

Rita ji got surprised "Sidharth Sana ka phone tere pass ha?"

"Mujhe nahi pta ...I am watching news so plz let me watch it..." He sounded as if he had no clue about the topic.

Sana kept quiet   stared at him for a while and left...

After a while when Sid stood up and was going out..

She came and stood before him...

"mujhe pta ha mera phone tumhare pass ha mujhe wapis karo" she looked angry.

"Tum itna sure kese ho...tum ne cctv camera m mujhe chori kerte dekha ha kiya..." He was getting irritated by her impatience to get that damned thing.

"nahi per tum mere room m aye the"she had a valid reason to suspect him.

" Is baat ka kiya proof ha tumhare pass?"the typical police officer spoke

"mere room m bangles ka box tum ne rakha tha ...aor usse pehle tak mere pass phone tha..."she countered.

"Oh to tumhn lagta ha k m ne bangles ka box rakha aor phir tumhara phone dekha aor use dekh ker mujhe usse pehli nazar ka pyar ho gaya aor is liye m ne use chura liya right? so that we can stay happily ever after"
He was being extra sarcastic to hide his kand....
[It was  his tell take.... whenever he would be hiding something He would become extra sarcastic...but Sana didn't know that]

She made a confused face "tumhare baat ka koi sense hi nahi ha "
She was getting irritated why was he being so sarcastic.

"Aor tumhari baat ka to bht sense ban raha ha... remember one thing for a person to commit crime one thing must be there"

"what?" He was really getting on her nerves...she wasn't getting a thing he was saying.

"Motive...aor mere pass tumhara phone churane ka kiya motive ho sakta ha batao?Aor aek police wale per chori ka ikzam lagate tumhn sharam nahi ati."
Now he was confusing her with his confidence .

Sana thought for a moment:" okay jo bhi ha...mera phone gum ho gaya ha...and I need it back" she said with both hands on her back.

"So go and find it ..aor agr subah tak nahi mila(jo ke tumhn mile ga bhi nahi) to I will buy u a new one..." He said casually.