"good-byes are always painful"

Sid laid in his bed inorder to sleep but couldn't sleep the whole night...

Sana too spent the whole night staring at the ceiling...

The next day all of them did breakfast Together...They had a flight in the afternoon but they had to leave within an hour or two ..
Rita ji was constantly giving Sid advices about everything...and He was just nodding...

Sana was ready ..she was wearing a tea shirt and jeans ...and was pretending to eat her breakfast.... hoping that nobody would notice her lack of interest in eating...

After the breakfast Sid took the car keys and their bags he put the bags in the car and started the engine...

Rita ji came first opened the front seat and sat in the car...

Sana came a little late...she opened the back seat and sat in the car

As Sidharth was adjusting the rare view their eyes met ...

Sana looked at him and then immediately shifted gaze and started looking out of the window while Sid just kept looking at her the whole way... while at the same time talking to his mother too...

Sana kept quiet the whole way.
When they reached the airport Sid checked in all the luggage...

They were sitting in the passenger seats waiting for the announcement ...
When Rita ji left to use the washroom... Sid and Sana were left alone..
For a few minutes there was silence..
Then he spoke

"Aek kaam bolun kare gi?
Sana looked at him

"Mein ne life m  do cheezon ko le ke kisi pe trust nahi kiya ...aek mera kaam aor dusra meri Maa...lekin mujhe sirf tere pe trust ha ke tu unka khayal rakhe gi...bna kisi swarth ke...humesha...to kiya tu please  ye aek kaam kare gi mere liye?

Kiya tu Maa ka khayal rakhe gi?
Sana looked at him...why was he saying this ...it was not like they were going to some deserted island and they were going for a short period of time...so why was he asking her to take care of his mother...may be he was too overprotective.

"Mein tujh pe trust ker sakta hn na"

She nodded but said nothing....there was something wrong with her... there was this sinking feeling that something wrong is going to happen soon... with someone...very close to her.She gulped ... she was scared...of what exactly she couldn't tell...

Sid looked at her and she looked pale...
"Sana ...Are you okay..?" He became worried..

She just nodded...she was tightly clunching the seat she was sitting on...
"han...shayad ...mere ko... plane m bethne se dar lag raha ha..."sje completed the sentence with difficulty...

"are baba kuch nahi hoga...u will be totally fine...ruk m tere liye pani lata hn...as he was about to stand up... she suddenly grabbed his arm...he had to sit back again...she was starting to worry him.

"Please mere pass betha reh kuch time ke liye...mere ko ajeeb sa lag raha ha" she pleaded..her breath became rapid..

Sid looked at her...she wasn't looking fine...he put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature... she wasn't febrile.

Pta nahi kya ho raha tha use...
"Shehnaaz...? Baby kya ho raha ha tujhe...teri tabiyat to thek ha naa..? Chal uth Doctor ke pass chalte hn" he grabbed her hand and wanted to take her to the paramedic on the air port...but she shook her head...

"Nahi ...bus yahen betha reh thori Der mere pass...mein thek ho jaun gi thori der m..." She couldn't walk even if she wanted too her legs were too weak for that...