Chap #13"AKHRI BARISH..."

He ignored all the bastards kunke unko dekh leta to unko marne se khud ko rok nahi pata and went to his room....he opened his wardrobe and opened a box...there were a lot of guns he took two pistols and a lot of bullets...he wanted to kill all of them...but he had to put his emotions aside as he didn't want something bad to happen as before...

with Harman he took the chance to fight and escape because he was a well trained police officer...and also cz there were not many men in the building the chances of their making out alive were around 75 percent but still he got shot....abhi sana ke sath agr success ke chances 99 bhi hote to bhi wo aek percent chance bhi na leta...per yahan to situation bhi aesi thi...pehle to there were a lot of people to fight almost 20 to 30...dusra sana didn't know how to fight...or defend herself...so he had to make a plan to safely take her out ...insab ki band to wo baad m aa ker bhi baja sakta tha...he just sat there for some time thinking and rethinking all the aspects of his plan ...thinking about the loopholes...finally when he was satisfied about everything he stood up and started going towards Rustam's room he had to take her out before he came back...

There was a single guard standing in the hallway he went behind him without making any noise and struck his neck with his hand with force...within seconds he became unconscious...he took a vase from the table and put it near him to make it look like sana hit him with a vase in order to escape...he then went and opened the door...

Sana stood up and came towards him as soon as she saw him...Sidhart held his hand
"come with me...but remember don't make a noise chahye kuch bhi ho jaye"

He took her to his room...
"dekho wo log ab active ho ker tumhn dhunden ge...aor wo her jaga dekhn ge per yahan nahi...so hum yahen rahen ge subah tak phir subah hon se kuch der pehle jab sab clear ho jaye ga I am gonna get u out of here....
Sana shook her head...it was enough that he was with her...pta nahi kun per use paka yaqeen tha he will take her out of here..."

"now sit down abhi kuch ghante hn to tum rest ker lo..."he suggested

Sana hadn't slept since two days ...the day before exam she was preparing for her paper...aor phir jab se yahan ai thi she was awake....

She didn't want to sleep per usse time nahi guzer raha tha ...so she just laid on his bed...

Sidhart was sitting on the sofa...he was doing something on his laptop....he looked at her and she was looking at him...he smiled and she faintly smiled back....then she closed her eyes...within a few minutes she was sleeping...

Soya to wo bhi nahi tha kafi time se but he was used to of such situations...most of the times he had to remain without sleep for days at a stretch thats why he wanted her to sleep as the time to come was going to be difficult for her....

She slept for almost 3 hours when someone knocked on the door...Sid gestured her to hide behind the curtains...and went to open the door...
Its was sonam she was looking furious

"suna ha koi larki laye ho tum sab...aor uske sath ayashi krne ka irada ha" she seemed offended.

"just leave I am not in the mood"Sid gave her the shortest reply possible he had neither the time nor the mood for her bullshit.

"thats ur problem...u are never in the mood...per ye sirf mere liye baqi sab ke sath barabar mood ban jat ha tumhara"

She came closer...sid was feeling irritated...she grabbed his collar
"Aesa kiya ha sid jo tumhn m nahi de sakti...tum aek baar moqa o de ke dekho"

Sana was watching from a small hole...sonam was standing very close to him...she didn't like that...

"tum uske sath nahi so ge..."
"mujhe mat batao mujhe kiya karna a kiya nahi its none of ur business...
Now will u plz leave..." Some how he didn't want sana to see all of this what would she think about him now...that he is some sort of player....hid anger towards the girl standing Infront of him rose ....